Can you tell me good sites that have regular sngs?

D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there guys i would like to start playing in other sites than PS but really dont know the games in each one. I already have account in multiple sites because i did that like a crazy when started but 99% just played on PS and so deleted the softwares.

Thx a lot!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most sites offer SnGs except for GG Poker, but noone has nearly the same traffic as pokerstars, so whatever you choose, expect more waiting to get into games.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi there guys i would like to start playing in other sites than PS but really dont know the games in each one. I already have account in multiple sites because i did that like a crazy when started but 99% just played on PS and so deleted the softwares.

Thx a lot!
There's some decent action over at BetOnline/SportsBetting Poker. Americas Cardroom/Black Chip poker has some sng regs over there, as well. If you're the first to register in a game it usually doesn't take too long for it to start; maybe a few mins but there's usually some players already registered. I'm referring to the micro/low-limits. BetOnline actually has a daily points-race that pays out $500 to the top 50. Not a bad incentive. GL. :icon_thum

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PS is probably the best site in this regard + games are always assembled there quickly

D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's some decent action over at BetOnline/SportsBetting Poker. Americas Cardroom/Black Chip poker has some sng regs over there, as well. If you're the first to register in a game it usually doesn't take too long for it to start; maybe a few mins but there's usually some players already registered. I'm referring to the micro/low-limits. BetOnline actually has a daily points-race that pays out $500 to the top 50. Not a bad incentive. GL. :icon_thum

Wow its a great incentive i think, and you have knowledge of the field ? good players? i will sure take a look. thx a lot.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can try 888 for some sngs and good trafic

Poker Tells