WSOP installation software

B

Bombadil9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! I'm new to this forum, but I have played poker online for a few years. I'm tired of pokerstars and wanted to try ther wsop site. I went to their page and clicked on the download link, but my malware software, malwarebytes, wouldn't let me download it. This is the first time that has ever happened. I contacted WSOP with this information, and received an e-mail:
In order to successfully run our software on your device, please ensure that your system meets the following minimum technical specifications:
I replied that this doesn't address my problem. I received this e-mail:
If that is the case then you should allow the download to occur or uninstall the system that is preventing WSOP from being downloaded
I disabled malwarebytes to download the install software, but I didn't open it. Instead, I went to the Virus Total web site and had it scanned. The results showed 2 pieces of malware.
Trojan.Win32.Save.a

Generic ML PUA (PUA)
The first allows access to your computer so someone can take control of it. The second is a Russian based ransom-ware. I apprised WSOP of the names and nature of the malware on the 10th, but have not heard a thing. I was wondering if anybody has used the WSOP installer, and what has happened to them. Any and all replies will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

B

Bombadil9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! I realized that I should have been clearer. I don't know about all the WSOP software, I downloaded the Pennsylvania version.

WSOP