Wrong ID

A

Alexpar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Guys. I need your help please. I have been playing poker at pokerstars for about 3 years. I am a winner player and I have taken my game more seriously. But I have a problem. When I started I did not have all the papers for log in, so I register in my sisters name. I have made many withdrawals without any problem, about $ 300 -400 $ each time. I want to play with my ID,because I am afraid of the whole situation. Can someone help me about please ???

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well as you already know, you have broken the TOS, and you are kind of lucky, they have not figured it out. I think, your best option is to quietly withdraw the rest of the money in your sisters account and then simply stop using it. After that you can open a new account in your own name and preferably use a new internet provider, so that the IP adress is not a same, and of course also not use the same credit card or anything else pointing to the fact, it was you playing from your sisters account.

Or you could simply stop playing on PokerStars and move your activity somewhere else. This is the only 100% safe option, especially if you are going to be playing for big money in the future, where you really dont want to give them any kind of excuse to confiscate your funds or future winnings. I would honestly not be open to PokerStars about this, since I think, the chances for a benign outcome of "coming forward" are slim.