WPT500 Ticket issue

T

TheFatFish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi All,

I won WPT500 ticket and the ticket and I didn’t seen it was valid only for 18hrs and when I try to register 20hrs after the ticket was l won wasn’t available on my account anymore.

I know it’s my fault but I still can’t get my head around how ticket can be valid less than 24hrs?
What you guys think about the that?

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being lazy in life will always come at a cost,,,all tickets have an expiry date,,,live n learn. ;)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
kind of a hard lesson learned. nothing you can do about it. its a 500 buy-in no? yeah that really sucks big time.

i mean what you could do is write party poker and explain to them in very friendly words the situation and what that ticket means to you since you only play low limits normally (?) and so on. maybe they will show some goodwill but i tell you the chance is super slim.

i think its not very nice the ticket was only valid a few hours since its easy for players to think its at least a few days and forget about it for a few moments (thats more or less what happened to you)

good luck!

T

TheFatFish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried contact with costumer service but sadly the are not interested to help. Yes ticket value $530, i normalny play tournament's up to $55 dollars $530 is over my limit.
That is my problem I couldn’t play next schedule game because I was at work, soon I was back ticket gone.
This is a bit hard and painful lesson for me,
and I released this is only the business for partypoker no space for empathy.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Well if it's a direct satellite of course you're supposed to play the target tournament, not just any other tournament with the same buy-in.

But I'm not gonna lie, the ticket system on partypoker is far from being perfect, it does get confusing at times.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I tried contact with costumer service but sadly the are not interested to help. Yes ticket value $530, i normalny play tournament's up to $55 dollars $530 is over my limit.
That is my problem I couldn’t play next schedule game because I was at work, soon I was back ticket gone.
This is a bit hard and painful lesson for me,
and I released this is only the business for partypoker no space for empathy.
Try to see it in a more positive light. Maybe you're about to win a bigger ticket. And this situation was given to you only for you to be aware from now on how the system works and what you need to check beforehand :)

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Feel your pain $530 is a decent amount to lose without playing a single hand surely the ticket expiry could be a bit longer I agree one day is not much time at all especially if busy working that day.:eek:

T

TheFatFish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The problem is that it wasn’t even 24hrs. I won the tickets 12PM and next day when I came back from work ticket was already expired, after only18hrs.