WPN

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whats up with WPN? Its seems be over run by all these players Russians,Belarus,Iran,Israel plus other places that would NEVER be on here,give me a break.Not to mention they are always chip leaders.Always sit and wait to play some sht hand and hit everything, Call me crazy but I smell something fishy.I have talked with many many players and im not the only one noticing this.Did they never resolve the DDos attacks or is this just a way to scam players.I understand all online poker sites are shady but this one has gone really bad in my view. Also all you WPN hacks and cheaters spare me all the defending this sites BS, when there's 100's of people out here noticing this crap,we all can't be wrong:ciao:

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have noticed the same thing, but I remember pokerstars way back when was the same way it seemed. I can't play PS anymore though so i don't know.

I

IAMMEUR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why would Russians, Belarus, Iran and Israel players never be on the WPN network? If you are seeing them then they are on there. Or is it their profile just says that's where they are from as you can put anything you want to in there. Are they house players knowing the outcome because they play crap hands, always win, and are always the chip leader? You have hundreds of people , that you know personally, and have talked to, about this subject? Hundreds? I'd like to see them come on in and express their experiences as well. I'm not defending WPN . I play there too. I live in Russia, or do I ? Personally it sounds like some players got the best of you and you are venting your frustration . Understandable.

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where did they

Why would Russians, Belarus, Iran and Israel players never be on the WPN network? If you are seeing them then they are on there. Or is it their profile just says that's where they are from as you can put anything you want to in there. Are they house players knowing the outcome because they play crap hands, always win, and are always the chip leader? You have hundreds of people , that you know personally, and have talked to, about this subject? Hundreds? I'd like to see them come on in and express their experiences as well. I'm not defending WPN . I play there too. I live in Russia, or do I ? Personally it sounds like some players got the best of you and you are venting your frustration . Understandable.
Ive been playing on here since 2013 and never seen them before until just over the past 4 or 5 months,where did they all come from and why weren't they all there before?:flute::confused:

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Better marketing or access through "black chip" or "Ya poker" in their area.

Or perhaps you've changed the time of day that you play searching for fish.

Or worse we're the fish and they're searching for us.