Wow I am just having nothing but bad luck online....

J

joecansee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Over the last two months I've taken my bankroll from 500 to 2K....

Now the last two days I've lost 500, yes I have made some stupid play, but most of it is just suckouts

Yesterday on william hill, Call $3 raise on .50/1 with 88, flop a set (862) and lose $110 when his overpair (99) gets a set on the River

Just now on Pacific, I lost $50, I have QQ on button on .25/.50, call 2.5 raise, flop comes 8AQ, Just let him bet into me, turn is an 8, and all our chips are in on the river, and he turns over Aces.

I've lost $150 on pokerstars with pretty much nothing but suckouts (people twice betting with nothing trying to take the pot and getting runner runner straights) And down 50 on Party, but that is just due to bad play.

I just can't believe I've lost this much money in so little time on mostly bad luck, ugh, I think I'm going to give it up for a few days :mad:

Poo_Poo

Poo_Poo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if u have lost money even if u played your hands absolutely correct then dont worry - it was just bad luck this time and in the long run you will win more than those peeps , if u lost money cuz of bad play , try to analyze your game to learn at least something from losing that much money .

J

joecansee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had quite a bit of suckouts, but I've never had so many in a row :(

Grumbledook

Grumbledook

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts