Working the venom Tourney

Casecrs

Casecrs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing America's Card Room an Playing the freerolls, They are fun and can pay off if youu can get through the steps. I have gotten to the 4/5 step. I am going for a ticket to the VENOM. Is there any more type of tourney like this?:)

C

ChipCommander

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing America's Card Room an Playing the freerolls, They are fun and can pay off if youu can get through the steps. I have gotten to the 4/5 step. I am going for a ticket to the VENOM. Is there any more type of tourney like this?:)

NLOP has a 9 step wsop tourney for main event tickets and travel money. The first 5 steps are single tables, then it breaks out into MTT's. If you send me a private message with your email I will send you an invite link that will get you some extra tokens which can be used for rebuys (or token ring games if you want to build them up). You will get 150 of them with that link, otherwise just 5 a day and it will take you a while to build up. Their token games range from 1/2 to 10/20 though usually only those 2 have games going.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Venom is a great oportunity to play a big tourney by free.I'm playing but I never got a ticket.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've already arrived at 5/5 at the venon. I think this is one of the best tournaments similar to the pros.

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very good opportunity but its no secret and there are plenty of fish willing to go all in early (or basically any point in step 1-3) with rags so be prepared for ALL the bad beats you could expect to see with the huge variance. Although this does mean if you happen to get the absolute nuts you can almost guarantee at least one will call to showdown and give you a great advantage early on! Have fun and good luck :p

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NLOP has a 9 step WSOP tourney for main event tickets and travel money. The first 5 steps are single tables, then it breaks out into MTT's. If you send me a private message with your email I will send you an invite link that will get you some extra tokens which can be used for rebuys (or token ring games if you want to build them up). You will get 150 of them with that link, otherwise just 5 a day and it will take you a while to build up. Their token games range from 1/2 to 10/20 though usually only those 2 have games going.

NLOP is a scam bro they don't payout. Why are you promoting them?

C

ChipCommander

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NLOP is a scam bro they don't payout. Why are you promoting them?

I have heard that then read about the player not wanting to give them information or an account or something so that they could do so. Then read about people who have cashed out. I think they may also have a time limit for cash outs or it expires or something. Perhaps some stories are from that or the freeze that happened a while ago. I don't know myself, I haven't tested it so I assumed they were legit.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They never paid out my buddies on 2 + 2 and there is no phone number or way to escalate a claim. I think it just a way to make money off free rollers and advertisers. I would not vouch for them.

C

ChipCommander

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They never paid out my buddies on 2 + 2 and there is no phone number or way to escalate a claim. I think it just a way to make money off free rollers and advertisers. I would not vouch for them.

I will keep quiet til I personally verify it some day. :) Thank you for the thoughts.

What do the Venom steps lead to? The main event directly or the super satellite that you can enter by getting in the top 3 of the other tournament?

Last edited by a moderator:
Casecrs

Casecrs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Made it to stage 6/6!

I have made it to the last stage 6/6 of the VENOM Tournament. Its a 600 + 30.01 Tourney, Black chip Poker and American Poker are the Card rooms I am currently playing at. I have, after a little over 1 month, Made it to stage 6/6 of the VENOM Tournament!! So excited and will grind it like a coffee bean grinder!!! See you in the VENOM!!! gOOD LuCK aLL!:D

Venom Ticket

jre1106

jre1106

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the venom series busted today out 4th on my own mistakes but will start again. GOOD JOB ON MAKING IT THROUGH 6!