balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I am sure there must be other Winamax players here. This is probably old news to you, deposits from bank accounts, neteller and skrill never been an issue.

But withdrawals has been a problem, now Skrill works 100% and the money is in your account within 48 hours.
:):):):):):):):):):)

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Depositing & withdrawal via Skrill was the only one acceptable solution and option in my deciding to sign up for Winamax forasmuch as otherwise you must own a payment method supplied by a payment service established in a member state of the European Union or a state which is a party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area (including France) with a clause in the agreement for administrative assistance to fight fraud and tax evasion (including France).

A

alphadem

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Depositing & withdrawal via Skrill was the only one acceptable solution and option in my deciding to sign up for Winamax forasmuch as otherwise you must own a payment method supplied by a payment service established in a member state of the European Union or a state which is a party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area (including France) with a clause in the agreement for administrative assistance to fight fraud and tax evasion (including France).
hi, i am in canada, that means i can't use bank to withdrawal.
With skrill i have a withdrawal not accepted, i got this message from winamax: disallowed_receive_gaming.
Skrill works to withdrawl even if you are not in europe?

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
With skrill i have a withdrawal not accepted, i got this message from winamax: disallowed_receive_gaming.

You need to send a mail to support to ask them to accept Skrill, also they need a screenshot of your account. So it is a manual process. At least it was for me.

A

alphadem

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to send a mail to support to ask them to accept Skrill, also they need a screenshot of your account. So it is a manual process. At least it was for me.

Yeah I already did that. I send a screen shot of my verification to the support of winamax and it was accepted.
I would like to be sure, We can use skrill even we live in canada to withdrawal? cause we can't have an account in france or EU

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
You have to ask them. If you really need a bank account first in EU, you have a problem I guess.

A

alphadem

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to ask them. If you really need a bank account first in EU, you have a problem I guess.
In a case on if you need a EU account, how am i suppose to take my money, I have like 312Euros on it.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi,
I can tell you that there is no issue with withdrawal via Skrill on the territory of Europe.
This is what I have found on the matter in internet:

Unfortunately, Skrill has pulled out of Canada in terms of processing gambling site payments. This change is one that the company has stated they have communicated with their Canadian customers. Skrill have stated that this change has come as a reaction to them reviewing their operations. No further comments have been made to date, regarding this change. This has not come as a result of any changes in Canadian gambling laws, so you can rest assured that you can continue to play at your favourite poker sites legally. It does mean that Canadian poker players will have to find an alternative method when it comes to making deposits and withdrawals.

A

alphadem

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,
I can tell you that there is no issue with withdrawal via Skrill on the territory of Europe.
This is what I have found on the matter in internet:

Unfortunately, Skrill has pulled out of Canada in terms of processing gambling site payments. This change is one that the company has stated they have communicated with their Canadian customers. Skrill have stated that this change has come as a reaction to them reviewing their operations. No further comments have been made to date, regarding this change. This has not come as a result of any changes in Canadian gambling laws, so you can rest assured that you can continue to play at your favourite poker sites legally. It does mean that Canadian poker players will have to find an alternative method when it comes to making deposits and withdrawals.
Thanks bro, that is a real problem. If I cannot withdrawal with skrill how am I suppose to take my money?

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I would discuss that further with Winamax, maybe try to call them ? Surely if you have money in your account there must be a way to transfer it to Canada.

paypal or even Western Union. There are many ways.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Then, first and foremost, I'd be careful and contact Support Team if I were you.
Don't create more headache for yourself rather than you have already.

Oliriolirio

Oliriolirio

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
i am at this stage to verify my skrill account, what is exactly screen for the print they ask to verify