Why isn't Poker a Red Black game?

According to you, Which group Poker belongs???

• Poker is definitely a form of gambling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N/A

• Another

• Both 1&2

• Both 2&3

• Total voters
AndyDow

AndyDow

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Why isn't POKER a RED and BLACK game:confused:

This topic is worthy of debate because it is not just philosophical. Both federal and state laws depend on the definition of poker. Professional players' fishing rods are hanging from their hairs. The existence of online poker is also hanging in the hair. If you really care about poker, then it is inevitable that you understand where we stand in this regard.

If you want to protect your right to play poker all the time and your way, it is essential that you educate yourself on this matter. It is possible to make a difference in national debate if you know how to defend your opinion that poker is a game of skill. Even if you can convince someone that poker is a game of skill, you have done something really positive.

There are three groups of opinions on whether Poker is gambling or not in this debate:

1. Poker is definitely a form of gambling

2. Poker is a game of skill

3. Poker is both a game of skill and a form of gambling

My personal opinion belongs to T2 Poker 89.98% is a game of skill and this is not even a question anymore ...

And you, according to you which group POKER belongs to???

PoKJMon VietNam... WPT April 2021

(to be continue...)

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Sorry AndyDow but this post is incomprehensible.

I presume you have used Google Translate and part of the text is a Vietnamese colloquialism but it makes zero sense.

If this is the case, try to simplify the issue you are discussing so that Google Translate has a better chance of catching the essence of your question.

And. for what it is worth, 'poker is a game of 89.98% skill', is not only peculiarly specific, I believe most would find the estimate far too high.

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack Top 10 Games