Why I will NEVER play BOL/Tiger Gaming/Sports Betting Again

B

babboonnexx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These three sites share the same platform, a platform that crashed on me last Tuesday while I was in the middle of a 30$ Hyper SNG and had enrolled in 2 other 15$ Hyper SNGs. I get on the online chat with an agent who confirms they were experiencing a crash and that I would just need to send the game numbers to their support email for a refund of my buy ins... cool!

So I fill out my email and then the site comes back after about 35 minutes and I still had about 300 of 1500 chips in the last 15$ hyper I was enrolled in - I had been mucked out of the other 2. So I shove with A 10 and lose.

After a WEEK having emailed the support team THREE times and starting THREE more online chats and explaining the situation over and over I finally get a response which says that because they saw that I had played hands in the 30$ hyper and because I had shoved in the last 15$ Hyper that all they could do was refund me for the tournament where I was completely locked out of.

With Hyper if you miss even 5 minutes you'll be blinded out of all of your chips as I explain over and over again and yet they insist that I was able to "play" these games and that the policy is that theres no refund due.

To make it better I am writing this after waiting 2 and a half hours for a bitcoin deposit to post.

Given all of this I cannot trust them anymore and I am taking my business back to ignition

/end rant.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sad story. But you made one little mistake. After the crash occurred and it was fixed - you should not have continued to play in the CIS with the remaining short stack. It was necessary to allow him to lose without entering the game and not doing any active actions at the table. Otherwise - they are absolutely right, because you did a push, you could even win, it means you are - Played! If you want to receive compensation for non-participation in the game - you should not play. If you play - no matter what your chances are, these are your problems. Of course, the poker room was not too loyal to you - if they saw the existence of problems, they could compensate. But you left them a loophole.

boomboxcafe23

boomboxcafe23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man I don't like your post because i've won the most on BOL and Sportsbetting. I've made cashouts using both... However, i do understand your frustration though because I've also dealt with the shotty network and i've also been in lucrative tournaments only to have the network crash and being unable to sign back in for up to 15-30 min. Almost pooped a brick last time it happened... Come to think of it I actually reset my Home router last time and looked into upgrading my pc/network because I thought it was my poor internet connection... anyone else hate technology when it doesn't work in your favor?

HamSamick

HamSamick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a newbie and this may be a stupid question but.....what platform?
I found out right away that mobile/smartphone Apps crash. Now i'm all about my laptops, no problems so far.

G

gnashty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DITTO!!! NO MORE BOL

These three sites share the same platform, a platform that crashed on me last Tuesday while I was in the middle of a 30$ Hyper SNG and had enrolled in 2 other 15$ Hyper SNGs. I get on the online chat with an agent who confirms they were experiencing a crash and that I would just need to send the game numbers to their support email for a refund of my buy ins... cool!

So I fill out my email and then the site comes back after about 35 minutes and I still had about 300 of 1500 chips in the last 15$ hyper I was enrolled in - I had been mucked out of the other 2. So I shove with A 10 and lose.

After a WEEK having emailed the support team THREE times and starting THREE more online chats and explaining the situation over and over I finally get a response which says that because they saw that I had played hands in the 30$ hyper and because I had shoved in the last 15$ Hyper that all they could do was refund me for the tournament where I was completely locked out of.

With Hyper if you miss even 5 minutes you'll be blinded out of all of your chips as I explain over and over again and yet they insist that I was able to "play" these games and that the policy is that theres no refund due.

To make it better I am writing this after waiting 2 and a half hours for a bitcoin deposit to post.

Given all of this I cannot trust them anymore and I am taking my business back to Ignition

/end rant.

ugghhh

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars