Why are Global Pokers games so empty?

C

castaway

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been grinding on Global Poker everyday, since it came out just about 2 years ago. Over the last week I have noticed a significant decrease in player traffic on the site. It seems like about 70% of the players have left! What is going on? What is the reason for this?

K

kbolding7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've noticed the same thing, it probably has to do with them eliminating paypal for cash outs. That and their RNG which has drawn a lot of speculation of it being way too unrealistic.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a room expected to collapse people dont want their money tied into their internal affairs mess.It'll take a decade to take it out. I would not touch global.

T

tomku2005

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been grinding on Global Poker everyday, since it came out just about 2 years ago. Over the last week I have noticed a significant decrease in player traffic on the site. It seems like about 70% of the players have left! What is going on? What is the reason for this?
There RNG software sucks every hand is a full house or straight flush if you can get used to it its not to bad i guess

C

cardshark777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There RNG software sucks every hand is a full house or straight flush if you can get used to it its not to bad i guess

Ya that rng on global is not right. Its worse then acr or any other site i play on. I swear when I am over 90% fav i am only winning around 1 out of 10 times. I put in very heavy volume when i play. people have hacked that software. So no reason to play on it anymore. Its cheap software. It was fine before but after they lost paypal its been very odd (maybe russians are on it now). peple calling all ins 100bbs deep with trash against my AA with 45s and they end up with a straight. Tonight i showed my friend why not to deposit i only played 1 hr. I flopped a set i told him all lose by the river. Lost to a straight. Flopped another set of 9s in 3b pot i told him watch me lose again all in on the flop and he goes runner runner for straight. I go all in with QQ vs ss who has 33 he hits 3. I go all in with AA vs 99 once again he flops 9 and i lose. Then at the very end when i was getting ready to close out the tables i flopped the nut straight and i told him all lose by the river and I wont even bet 1 time but some how he will have me beat. I checked it down didn't even bet the river and he had the nut flush. And he started barking in chat why i never bet thinking i hacked the rng haha. Thats how bad the variance is since they lost paypal. Its identifying the opponents whole cards and they have the nuts by the river. ANd this is just texas holdem im not even talking about plo. I was in mtt again i had AA lost to AK. i had QQ i lost to AQ. When players are only seeing bad variance putting in heavy volume they aren't stupid. THey are going to leave. I know several regs that have left. They know somethings up. SEveral of us say its absolute poker 2.0

allinraw

allinraw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not to sure but so far I like it and ive not cashed out on it in years

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not heard good things about Global Poker.

Top 10 Games