Status
Not open for further replies.
T

topp44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it was the other thread i wasnt posing more about. il happily keep this going forever. i simpley cant tolerate companys that operate in a virtualy criminal manner.

The mere fact the operate (or licence out) over 40 poker rooms leading to practically identical tables and players is barley legal. And under closer scrutiy could definatley be argued to be illigal based upon false advertising.

If the individual sites could only list the number of players seated through there mirror then they couldnt make the bold claims to having thousands of games and players. This would force them show just how small they are. And in many cases people wont deposit if there arnt even 100 players there.- simpley becuase of trust.

anyway there are other issues..
here is a new one.

im some big card player... iv got $10 000 (well small realey). I play on prima site a for a few days and dont realey do much i look around sit down play a few games. dont loose a great deal. I do this all week and then run into some big fish. I happily take him $2300 on two consecutive nights. Then he starts noticing me and avoiding me becuase iv got him down. Perfectley within his right. So all i do, i load up prima poker site b undr a different alias and proceed to find him and take another $2000 on concencutive nights.

Would you like to be the player being stalked by one fat guy with 40 aliases. You couldnt get away from him and he would take your stack.

Some people on there blatentley have multiple aliases to stop people geting reads and playing syle details about them. This doesnt seem fair!

there are rules on all sites (and proabably gaming law) saying you cant use multiple identitys. So prima comes alsong and say, OK, you cant use multiple id's. but you can have one unique account at each of our 40 different rooms.

its just dodgey.
ow that that happens because i used to have 5 accounts on another front end based poker network that has since closed, around the time prima gained popularity. It gives you the ability to play the same players all the time and learn there style whilst conceeeling you own identity. - and thats a big advantage.

it would be better if that element were removed from the game and peiople were forced to have one name per room.

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
topp44 said:
hopefully this should be my last post on this topic . lol
No it was this one - easy mistake to make as all your posts are similarly angry.

Topp, please read this carefully and TRY to understand it.

PRIMA DO NOT OWN THE ROOMS - THE ROOMS ARE RUN BY INDIVIDUAL COMPANIES ON ONE SOFTWARE SYSTEM. STANS POKER IS RUN BY STAN JAMES BOOKMAKERS - BET365 IS RUN BY BET365 BOOKMAKERS. THESE COMPANIES ARE IN DIRECT COMPETITION WITH EACH OTHER!!!!!

Please Topp - tell me you can understand this. If he starts again, can someone else take over as my head is hurting from banging it against a brick wall.

T

topp44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so tell me what happens to every room if prima goes bankrupt or is legaly forced to close?

can individual rooms stay open?

No

they all licence the software from prima.

si they might not be run by them but if prima sinks becuase lots of the small rooms are frankley shite. then the big ones you play at close as well, or at least have to licence new software. (like delta poker did this year)

do you understand that?

twizzybop

twizzybop

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so tell me what happens to every room if prima goes bankrupt or is legaly forced to close?

can individual rooms stay open?

No

they all licence the software from prima

Ok rob.. lol I will take over.. This one is simple.. It is like Owning a Mcd's Franchise.. You can go bankrupt, you can be legally closed... It doesn't mean all the other owners of another Mcd's franchise is going to be shut down if you do go bankrupt or you do get legally closed.

T

topp44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
without prima to hold all the individual rooms together they would all lead to different servers. the user base would break down and only a hand full of rooms might remain in some form. None would be a big player and i cant see why prima rooms are given as much respect as they are simpley becuase of the user base. In real terms they are one of the smallest least relable rooms on the net. compaired to the best rooms ont he net 888.com, pokerroom.com- both of which have smaller user bases prima is a joke every respect. It simpley doesnt compair. Its worse.

do a site by site comparison and score out of ten. prima is going to get bottom every time. Its simpley rubbish despite all the dodgey money involved.

O, and WTF is this about, last time i played there (few months ago)

75c + 25c. 25c for the rake in 75c 10 seater stt. WTF. that should be 5c or at least 10c.

can you tell me one thing that maks prima stand out against the others.
The only thing i can think of is that fact that the rooms arnt regulated or cetificated by anyone. and thats not a good thing.

F A T

F A T

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't stand the poker prima network everytime logged in I lose conncetion about 10-25mins it's nuts. I get on then lost again won't be playin' there

Grumbledook

Grumbledook

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry to correct you but the software isn't liceneced from prima.

Prima are the parent poker network. The software is from microgaming, who are also used by Ladbrokes, who are not part of the prima network.

This whole thread is a lot of misinformation. I am now going to lock it cause its going no where.

/me thinks Grumbledook may actually be a mod!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.