Who play Tonybet poker??

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who play here Tonybet poker? Rewievs please?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I used to play there but i haven't done that recently though after they changed their (freerolls) tournament system or something like that.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I've completely forgotten about Tonybet to be honest.....

I intented to try this room in the beginning, but as I got into pokerstars/Full Tilt after the collapse of PKR, I sticked with them. But I'm sure Tony G's site will be quite trustworthy and solid, so some day in the future I may try it. The interface looks quite good.

If anyone has played there, I would also be interested to hear their experience.

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've completely forgotten about Tonybet to be honest.....

I intented to try this room in the beginning, but as I got into Pokerstars/Full Tilt after the collapse of PKR, I sticked with them. But I'm sure Tony G's site will be quite trustworthy and solid, so some day in the future I may try it. The interface looks quite good.

If anyone has played there, I would also be interested to hear their experience.

I like this room because here can play chinese poker many rooms dont have this game

I used to play there but i haven't done that recently though after they changed their (freerolls) tournament system or something like that.

There have 3 freerolls 25EUR gtd and 1 freeroll 25 EUR gtd chinese poker and wednesday have 300 EUR gtd freeroll :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who play here Tonybet poker? Rewievs please?

I have played there, players calling and betting lousy hands and winning, see it all the time. Too few players in tournaments as well. Only play there to kill time.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are we talking about coin poker?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
There have 3 freerolls 25EUR gtd and 1 freeroll 25 EUR gtd chinese poker and wednesday have 300 EUR gtd freeroll :)

I don't know too much about that 300€ freeroll which was yesterday but i'd imagine it's with (stupid) restrictions or whatever. :cool:
Maybe i don't remember correctly but in the past they had 3 50€ freerolls daily with kickoff times 02:00, 14:00, 19:00 CET ... and now they still have 3 freerolls just like you said(?) but their starting times are even worse as it seems :rolleyes:

Are we talking about coin poker?

No.

I played some time there but I ended up leaving because of the low flow of players

So according to you poker rooms should be overcrowded right :rolleyes:

Last edited:
TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played some time there but I ended up leaving because of the low flow of players