Chips
I've played:

pacific poker
party poker
Ultimate Bet
Pokerstars
Pokerroom
Full Tilt

I have to say that I like the look and feel of Pokerstars... there's not as much lag and it's not hard to see what the bet is (and best interface to raise and get a sense of time).

I like Ultimate Bet because you don't have to deposit a $50 min each time if you don't want (though I generally play with $200 at a time)

D

Deezgnutz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to only play on Party Poker but I recently tried PokerStars and I like it.. it seems more realistic how the cards come out and everything its not just instant like party poker or some other ones its like a dealer is really dealing them and its cool how you can put your own picture on there and all

K

kozlo6pack

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started on Tigergaming, it was recommended to me, then someone told me about absolute (which is how I found this wonderful group). I must say that I am not all that fussy on tiger anymore, now that I see there are many more game sites. As you can see I am still new to this. I am trying to download party poker right now, but it seems like it won't likely work.
Trish

D

Diesel168

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Absolute is the best for free tourneys and for real cash I would say pokerstars is always a good bet!:tee:

S

scott1970

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Stars is the best pokersite to me anyway

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Play On Pokerhost.Com. I like their design. I've had no problems as of yet.