Who has the best Freerolls? Sites?

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll find CC. With others you have advertising without end - that does not work at all

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you want frequent fr's acr and bcp. you have to final table to cash but they go on all day. i play them to pass the time, practice reads and betting patterns. as far as quality, cc provides the best hands down. it still has all in donks but if you avoid them and let them eliminate themselves, the real poker begins

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Join cardschat freeroll club.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play in a CC club in rooms 888, ACR / BCP, PS and others. This is the best freerolls where adequate players and less field [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing freerolls on gray snow poker lately. weak field. it’s good to develop a bankroll

NUGGEETTEE

NUGGEETTEE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All great options, thanks, just not too many for us players.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me Cards Chat is not only the best online poker community but also the site that offers the most frerrolls to these members and really great amounts. when you want to ride a banckroll for free it's here that it happens. I congratulate myself every day for choosing to become an active member of cards Chat and wish you good luck with your next club membership.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 Poker for sure, lots of freerolls. And consider making the $10 welcome bonus deposit, I won more than that with all the tickets they give you :)

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR definitely has the best freerolls, especially for US players

Cardschat has freerolls on ACR everyday

S

stormyf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It always depends on your current promotions. There are a lot of freerolls on partypoker now, and on ACR. Which halls do you play in?

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IS ACR US only?

Players from a few countries worldwide are prohibited from playing at Americas Cardroom: France, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Sweden, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Reunion, and Mayotte. Also, players from a handful of US states are blocked from playing at Americas Cardroom: New Jersey, Nevada, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, Louisiana, and the State of Washington. That means players from 43 US states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico are allowed to play at Americas Cardroom. It also means players from over 180 countries worldwide have access to Americas Cardroom.

ACR is good for people who likes play freerolls, but for me GUI of their client is really bad and you can't play tournaments on mobile App. For me it is a big minus.

L

ledris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have found that 888 has a lot of freerolls and is probably the best in this regard. However I personally have a lot of issues with this company, initially it didn't give me any sign up bonuses and it shows me some bugs.

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started with $20-$25 at 888, Party, PS, ACR. I at least tripled bankroll on all sites with the initial promotions, freerolls, etc in a few months time.

I found best opportunity to build from freerolls and promotions from 888 (but no daily CC freerolls, which are the best freerolls like everyone says). I was just liking the new promotions at Party when Serbia was eliminated from playing there. PS has not much as fas as this topic but is great most for the daily CC freerolls. ACR is better than PS for freerolls and has daily CC freerolls, but unfortumately they are at 2:00am Belgrade time :(

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good Morning. regardless of freerolls on other sites. my greatest pleasure is to play at pokerstars, definitely.

Freeroll Passwords