M

MercilessKiller

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:S

Poker.com and bet365.com are the best freerolls

Bet 365 do $5k $10k and daily $200 freerolls!

~~Shelynn~~

~~Shelynn~~

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Paradise"?

:five: Hi all I'm new and have played my first Freeroll at Paradise and really enjoyed it. Didn't do real good but figured out my mistakes I made and got this info on line here,so hopefully this is going to help me figure out if there strong,weak or bluffing. Think this is a "Awesome site" for learning and just chatting with others. Good Luck and Good Cards.:wavey: Hope to see you at the tables!

M

MercilessKiller

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Paradise does have good freerolls!!!! I've been entering em every day.. and the bet365 ones lol!!

Helly Shelynn!! Im new too! :D Look forward to seeing more posts!

H8POKER

H8POKER

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interpoker has a $3000 freeroll every saturday. Only 1000 players. But it fills up fast (a couple of minutes) and it starts at 6pm mountain time, signup starts at 3.

M

MercilessKiller

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow thats very good! what time is that in the UK do you know !will look into it now! cheers!

Z

Zipperface

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
try bugsys... many free tournament, but prizes aren't great :(

A

ApolloEagle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Host limits the number of players to 1000 or less and the top ten usually get paid with frist walking away with 28, with only 1000 people in your odds of winning are a lot better than playing at paradise where they let 4000 play.

CWDavis

CWDavis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i know that absolute has every 30 mins. thru the day (cst usa) until approx. 1700. then they go hourly. many freerolls to get in. great subject.

P

Paterik66

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ladbrokes got nice from time to time. Really big to, but the regular is 200$ and 2500 players.. But the rake hands freerolls is very nice, much money and few players...

max_barry

max_barry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
noble have very good freerolls, so do poker.com and pacific absolute, basically everywhere has good freerolls but for different reasons.

Q

quachness

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
there are a few great places

ipokers i like and recently i have partipated in a few 365 freerolls of 5000-10000 no rake nec. i like 365s big freerolls!

M

Marino

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ive enjoyed PokerHost the most so far.

bastet25

bastet25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, Bet365 is the best with the $200, $1000, $5000 freeroll but there is a lot of players.
I play at Noble freeroll too.

B

Berserk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like aztecriches i won over $30 in freerolls their. I also like CD poker for its awsome looking poker tables.

max_barry

max_barry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cool, this is a very good thread with losts of brill info guys, keep it all up....

S

swtdreams1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love absolutes free rolls but i would have to say ultimate bets free rolls are much better ;)

R

Rikus11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are not for me!

I played in a few freerolls in Ultimate, then I stopped when this happened.

I spent 3.5 hr cutting through a field of 2500 and finally came in 39th place. I won $0.5 cents in Bonus Dollars. Not even real money, so I figured freerolls weren't for me after that.

Maybe there are some better freerolls out there that pay more, but my hopes are not high.

S

swtdreams1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
U know i answered this in another post and said ultimate poker was one of my favorites ..........well i placed 6th in a tourny last night which "SHOULD" have given me 21 dollars .........guess what peoples ya gotta have so many raked hands before you can even touch it pffffffffffffffttttttt:icon_shak

swtdreams1 said:
I love absolutes free rolls but i would have to say ultimate bets free rolls are much better ;)
(LIES ALL LIES):icon_shak KNOW WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH SIGH.............

Last edited:
P

Poker Player 100

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea but Ubs freerolls. are only point based

you need a certain amount of points to sign up

I

Ihateeggs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolute hands down. 40 freerolls a day! And they have them in every kind. Since I personally love 7 H/L its the best site by far. Although $1 for 18-10th place is a little low, its free money so I'm not complaining.

L

ljcaldwe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolute by a mile

having 40 of them each day, paying real money and you don't even have to sign up any money to play. If your poor, just looking for some fun gaming this is defeinatly the place to go. If you place in top 5 you get to play in a 1000 dollar freeroll which i have done even gives you more chances. Gotta love those freerolls

V

Vince

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
www.freerolls.2u.se

I believe this site has the best Freerolls!

29 freeroll rooms!!! :top:

freerolls.2u.se

Devilpoker78

Devilpoker78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jetset has pretty good freerolls. Mostly their freerolls are for go points, which u can accumulate and exchange it for a seat in weekend go point $500 added tourney. The $500 is real money! Also they have $25 added, $100 added daily and sometimes $150 added. These are all real cash as soon as u get em u can play for real money. In this sense they are the best, but I noticed that I also get rivered more in Jetset than anywhere else. ON average about 9 times in 4-5hours (thats alot!) ppl been complainin bout it, so dont go there if you cant take bad beats (alot of em).

Freeroll Passwords