Who does the best freerolls?

• Total voters
J

j1a1m1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BET365 has $10,000 this month no buy in or hand requirements 1st place $2,500 cash not bous money. Right now about 4,000 entrants

R

RCBKDM

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best Freeroll Sites

I play a lot of freerolls at Poker Champs. The pools are small but the amount of freerolls they have is unreal. I don't mind playing poker host and noble either. Really enjoy the freerolls there.

C

colin_147

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are so many you can lose track. The best thing to do is work out the regular free rolls and stick to them. Otherwise your head is all over the place about where to play and you end up missing the best one's

Personally I play Absolute a lot but dont like the graphics. It does limit it to 2000 entrants though. $50 pool

Ladbrokes is ok but far too many entrants, 6,000 limit is always full.

B365 is good. I played last night and got to the final 300 and called all in stupidly and went out

S

shortmofia11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
id have to go with noble but otherwise bodog offers some great points freerolls with tournament credit pay out.

B

becca4825

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw it mentioned that Absolutes freerolls only pay out the top9. It's true that they only pay out 9, and not very much- that is a down side, but the top 15 also get entry to a $1000 tourney. So it's not too bad, plus they have them every hour or two around the clock.

stunno

stunno

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jetset have a couple each night with either $25 or $100 added. They used to limit them to 400 players but have just gone up to 1000

So far I have amassed a kitty of $1.55!! Well it was $2 more but I blew that in a pay tourney

PokRok

PokRok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Paradise

The paradise wsop freeroll is a good one, 10pm GMT, first 50 out of 4000 go through to a final on the Sunday following, winner gets a WSOP package.

Long shot, but good for large tourny practice. (Best I've placed is 510 - 460 places out of the money)

C

colin_147

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolute free rolls are pretty good.

I finished in 69th place last night, out of 2000 entrants.I have only been playing online for a few weeks and was well pleased with the way I played.

Dont know if it was my good play or just weak players but their free rolls are good

Also Ladbrokes and Bet365

K

kozlo6pack

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker Sites

I am a new member (just a few days). I have been reading posts and have noticed that when listing favorite sites no one ever mentions tiger gaming. Is there a reason for this, maybe not a recommended site or something. I started on that site, but have found other sites (since joining here) that I like much better.
Trish

BatistaJJ

BatistaJJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best site for free rolls has to be Ultimate bet, i should be getting paid for saying UBs the best i say it all the time lol

s3ver

s3ver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
club dice and noble share same freerolls?!

william hill... i agree... but i always forget to register in weekends and they fill up quick

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
kozlo6pack said:
I am a new member (just a few days). I have been reading posts and have noticed that when listing favorite sites no one ever mentions tiger gaming. Is there a reason for this, maybe not a recommended site or something. I started on that site, but have found other sites (since joining here) that I like much better.
Trish
Tiger is all abuut taking Canadian's money! The low stakes players which is all they have are HORRIBLE! If you want a good fishing trip use that 100% deposit bonus deal they have and you will have a good bankroll for ANY site with a month!!!! They are the worst players I have seen, and yes I have personally went fishing there.

Hmmm what defines "BEST"? Absolute runs a ton, PokerHost runs a ton that give you money to play with at the tables. If you want competition OH WAIT there is no such thing in a public freeroll. pokerstars are a waste of time if you are actually wanting to get some loot. UB's give you tourney chips or money to use at the tables. The Prima sites aren't bad but most of their's are raked hand freerolls. Noble's of course are unique in that they allow relatively few entries. If you want to get some loot to play at the tables with probably play Absolute they run limit freerolls every hour basically so you play enough of them you will eventually get lucky and get something out of it. Just my random thoughts on what I have noticed although I rarely play freerolls anymore.

Last edited:
T

thecat35

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
best freerolls

the only site with fair freerolls is paradise, its the best site to play poker on.

W

wild bill

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
s3ver said:
club dice and noble share same freerolls?!
Yes, they do share the same freerolls.
But club dice has the advantage that if you win, or acumilate winnings of only $1, which is easily done , you can then enter the club dice poker tour. Place in the top 20 (agian easily done as there are normaly only 40-50 entrys) and you get entry to a weekly $500 freeroll (max 120 entrys) and a $1500 monthly freeroll (max 460 entrys). These weekly and monthly freerolls are NEVER full.

C

chrisjej

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Paradise Poker's freerolls because you get the chance of a seat at a decent prize tournie. Gus Hansen's not bad either - because of the frequency.

T

toxicity

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that pokerstars has the best freerolls ...

S

smith300

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play free games on Full Tilt. They have free 9-45 person tournaments running all the time. You only win play money but it is great experience for real tournaments.

N

neonails

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think if you are starting from scratch noble poker and pokerchamps and absolute are good for earning small prizes in freerolls

J

J_dude1912

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
At Absolute poker they have freerolls every hour and in some you can win money and in others you can win a spot in a tourny where you can win money.

S

Smarts

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the freerolls at Ultimate Bet but I wish that they would pay cash and not points.

R

runner428

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played freerolls at a small site called checknraisepoker.com that has $100 freerolls with a maximum of 300 players. These freerolls occur 3 times everyday

~~Shelynn~~

~~Shelynn~~

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Great Tables"

:embarasse Hi just a quick note ,I'm new just joined and down loaded Nobel poker and just the little time I've played today,think it's going to be a great place to play. Want to get use to it before I sink money into it. Playing mostly at Paradise and really enjoy it. Hope to see some of you at the tables. Good Luck and Good Cards. Any suggestions you can offer me on poker will be deeply appreciated. "Thanks"

P

PaisanDom

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the prima network used to have great FRs until they raised the max entries from 3000 to 15000, now they're pointless.

G

greenhrnet

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker.com runs a few every day $200....seems like average of 500 players...paid to 80th i've played pokerstars, noble, royal vegas, and poker.com even though the site isn't that great i always end up playing there. i made .30 to 2.00 the last 4 times i played there. i like the odds there. great for beginners

Freeroll Passwords