Where should I go from here?

Adubzz

Adubzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I deposited on bovada to play microstakes sitngo's. I just cleared my first tier of my bonus which is going to run out in 5 days. I'm up 35 dollars with my bonus. 20 dollars were from playing friends I knew heads up. I only made 5 dollars profit from random opponents.
My major goal was to clear my first bonus tier. Now that I cleared it where do I go from here? Should I deposit on a new site like America's Cardroom, or should I keep grinding bovada without a bonus? My bankroll is at 82 dollars at the moment.

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Keep making money?

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you should keep playing where you are and at the same level for now. When you get to $100, you may want to move up one level. It's is really hard to clear a bonus at microstakes, so I would not worry about it. GL to you

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I deposited on bovada to play microstakes sitngo's. I just cleared my first tier of my bonus which is going to run out in 5 days. I'm up 35 dollars with my bonus. 20 dollars were from playing friends I knew heads up. I only made 5 dollars profit from random opponents.
My major goal was to clear my first bonus tier. Now that I cleared it where do I go from here? Should I deposit on a new site like America's Cardroom, or should I keep grinding bovada without a bonus? My bankroll is at 82 dollars at the moment.

Continue to fight,take money and go to Hawai :D