Where can I deposit Bitcoins

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A while ago I withdrew my funds from Betonline after they said they were not available to UK players. I withdrew into a Bitcoin wallet. I then deposited into GG poker using the Bitcoins with no problem.

I have since withdrawn from ACR and that has been sat in the wallet. In that time it has doubled in value and I thought it might be a good time to get it out of the wallet and into a poker site. However it seems GG poker no longer accept Bitcoin as a deposit method for the UK at least.

Is there anywhere else I can deposit other than ACR?

C

CSLysander

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a European site ran by Tony G called Coin Poker. I am not certain of how reliable it is or how the play is, but that is an option, as they seem to like the European folks. As I said, I do not know the reliability of the site, but it seems to be a fit for you.

A

Agusamc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played at coinpoker about a year ago, and I assure you that in the micro limits the players are very bad. The problem I had is that at that time I played with chp, which is the cryptocurrency created for that site, and I had withdrawn and left a little to play, but the price fell and my bank had become half in dollars.

Like that, I saw that now you can play with USDT, so I think it's a very good option.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A while ago I withdrew my funds from Betonline after they said they were not available to UK players. I withdrew into a Bitcoin wallet. I then deposited into GG poker using the Bitcoins with no problem.

I have since withdrawn from ACR and that has been sat in the wallet. In that time it has doubled in value and I thought it might be a good time to get it out of the wallet and into a poker site. However it seems GG poker no longer accept Bitcoin as a deposit method for the UK at least.

Is there anywhere else I can deposit other than ACR?
you can sell your bitcoin for cash :cool:

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you can sell your bitcoin for cash :cool:

I would love to if it was a lot. Sadly it's not. I'm not really up on stuff like this and don't know when is the time to sell etc.

For instance when I first withdrew it to my wallet it dropped quite a lot in value to the point I expected it to become worthless, then suddenly it crept back up and now has doubled what it was.

I assume if I were to sell it I would lose some value to the traders?

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to if it was a lot. Sadly it's not. I'm not really up on stuff like this and don't know when is the time to sell etc.

For instance when I first withdrew it to my wallet it dropped quite a lot in value to the point I expected it to become worthless, then suddenly it crept back up and now has doubled what it was.

I assume if I were to sell it I would lose some value to the traders?
I have no idea how much but yes some value would be lost.
you might just want to throw it back on ACR, at least you get the full value and could hold it in case bitcoin lost value. but if it's not very much I would leave it alone, you never know what bitcoin is going to do. JMO ;) GOOD LUCK :D