whats the worst room

K

Kichidk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so which room do you think is the worst for low stakes? speaking of rng and grinders

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
every poker room can be bad if you don't follow certain rules of bankroll management, and try to take all the money in each hand with any shit in the game.
every poker room can be good if you build your game correctly. to achieve this, you need to get good skills, for example, with free freerolls.
everyone wants to get rich quickly and safely, but not everyone can.
good luck at the tables!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is nothing to suggest, that any major poker site has a rigged rng, so its not an issue. As for game quality it depends on, which games you play and what time of day. For obvious reasons games tend to be softest, when recreational players are not working. Which again depend on time zones and so on. As a general rule, the more appealing a certain game form is for grinders, the more of them you will find. This is why, for instance Zoom games tend to be reg infested.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I am convinced that in most cases your results depend only on you and not on the site where you play. However, I do not recommend you to play on a site like intertops, where there is a big problem with withdrawals.
Good luck.

Regie19

Regie19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it was well written. it depends on you not on the game room

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR to me delivers the worst beats. Or what I've found is your opponent nearly always has it if you don't. I've seen some really sick hands on there.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
It's simple as that - whatever room which dont offer even 1 cardchat tournament does qualify as "the worst room" ...

NickeLine22

NickeLine22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Each room is good in its own way. But I don't like the design 888poker.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
worst rooms are: intertops, any ipoker room, any room with next to no traffic

bablovod

bablovod

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
palavras sábias, parabéns.
quem faz as coisas acontecerem é quem toma as decisões.:cool:

thank you of course, but on this forum you need to communicate in English.
so when sending a response, turn off the translator.
good luck at the tables!:)

bablovod

bablovod

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Pokerstars, for your customer service that is torture

I can't agree, I wrote to support several times, we responded within 2 days and everything is quickly resolved.
personal experience, but possibly different situations.:eek:

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
the worst for me is pokerstars, not because of the room but because of donk people that play anyhands and get lucky even if you have AA

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know a lot of poker rooms, I didn’t have to think much about which one was the worst. I think Intertops Poker is awful! There are irrational requirements for payouts, and the software is horrible!

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR to me delivers the worst beats. Or what I've found is your opponent nearly always has it if you don't. I've seen some really sick hands on there.
This, this, and this. I have gotten to where I hate flopping the nuts here. I don't know what the others are talking about when they say it depends on you, when you consistently get your chips in with the best of it and consistently end up with the worst of it, not sure how that's on you. I am talking have to have specific runner runner combos to win type of hands and not just in Holdem or Omaha. WPN is just bad with the RNG, get your chip stack up early is my suggestion because the "variance" seems to lean in the direction of the chip stacks more often than not.