whats going on at ACR?

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know they change up HGs every so many months, but it looks like they are losing their best streamers as well. Some are switching to other poker sites all together, and then some are just not streaming at all. Just wondering if I was the only one who noticed?

SecksyGambler

SecksyGambler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm assuming you're referring to twitch streamer here...
The poker community on twitch has been dying off recently, especially in the states because we don't have access to some of the more popular websites. Hopefully it'll pick back up soon but, I'm afraid that this might just be something that you have to endure for a while.

All we need is for one streamer to popularize ACR again and you'll have a resurgence in home games and ACR streamers. I'm hoping this happens soon because I really enjoyed watching ACR players and participating in their home games.

4MileKing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have noticed. I get on twitch alot and follow people

S

SnostnLost

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I know they change up HGs every so many months, but it looks like they are losing their best streamers as well. Some are switching to other poker sites all together, and then some are just not streaming at all. Just wondering if I was the only one who noticed?

Hello Digdug,

My name is Jason, and I am the ACR Stormers, team manager. I wanted to let you know that while we do make changes to the home games every six months, our team is growing all over the world!

We have almost 80 streamers from 14 different countries and six languages across the globe.

Which streamers are you concerned about in terms of switching to other sites and not streaming? Some of that may be due to the holidays, and I assure you we are in full force heading into 2021!

If you have any questions, I am happy to help!

H

Haydena

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Digdug,

My name is Jason, and I am the ACR Stormers, team manager. I wanted to let you know that while we do make changes to the home games every six months, our team is growing all over the world!

We have almost 80 streamers from 14 different countries and six languages across the globe.

Which streamers are you concerned about in terms of switching to other sites and not streaming? Some of that may be due to the holidays, and I assure you we are in full force heading into 2021!

If you have any questions, I am happy to help!
i dont like that you require streamers to have a min of 100 viewers for them to be credited with the min amount of tickets now, never used to be like that