What is zoom?

D

DerlyGR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have seen that on some pokerstars tables it puts zoom, can someone explain to me what it is exactly? Thank you!

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played it, and I think that basically it is that when you finish playing a hand, you change the table randomly and you can leave the hand and the table before the hand ends in play continuing in another table and so on ...

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that zoom is a kind of fast poker, it exists both in cash games and in tournament games, that is, you are given a card and if you don’t like it, you fold it and you are instantly transferred to another table, thereby increasing the number of hands played for less playing time in cash and tournaments.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it could possibly be the end of reg cash tables as Zoom is so more exciting to play.

I hated it at first, but now it is all I play.

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have seen that on some pokerstars tables it puts zoom, can someone explain to me what it is exactly? Thank you![/QUOTE

Zoom this is a game with constantly changing players, the point is that the players do not remember the game of the players)

P

PEGAMEUALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's a fast game where you don't like the cards you can run and go to another table

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Simultaneous play at four Zoom tables in terms of the number of hands is comparable to 16 tables of regular cash games, only it is much easier to play Zoom. For a comfortable game at 16 tables, you will need a pair of monitors, otherwise the open windows will overlap each other, which is very inconvenient. By playing Zoom, you can easily open as many tables as possible, even on a small laptop.