What is your favourite poker site

magister1

magister1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat of course!

But if you mean to play on, I'm american... soo ACR I guess.

AjR3ckless

AjR3ckless

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing on pokerstars and found a few other sites like GGpoker and ACR, i play games on PS when i have money on my account i find playing there really challenging but id the place ro really wise you up about badbeats with premium hands, want to cry about losing go there lol, i now mostly on ACR because I find it easier i'm less stressed and can focus not staying long in a tourni I you choice basically depending on how you play and your willingness but your on the best poker forum/site Cardchat.com everything you need to know and learn is here

blackknives

blackknives

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars, the others do not run that smoothly on my macbook pro.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
PS ... there I made my first poker account, along the way I tried 888 but I stayed at PS this maybe due to the fact that I was much more familiar with their platform ..

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is difficult for me to single out one of the poker rooms as I play in several and they all suit me !!! pokerstars.com, Pokerstars.es, GGpoker, partypoker and Americas Cardroom !!!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
cardschat and 2+2

These 2 probably must be the biggest poker forums out there with combined 800k or more members but then again guess they both probably have their own positive & negative sides though ...

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess the favourite is those, where you can win something. If i win something on PokerStars, then this is my favourite site. If i can win something on AmericasCardRoom, then this is my favourite site.
I guess right now the best sites with freerolls are 888poker and AmericasCardRoom.
Everyone can build a bankroll from nothing at all. I guess you need to deposit at least 1 time to 888poker and you will have access to all this freerolls and if you don,t have money for example, this is a good way to build a bankroll.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Currently my favorite site is bodog, due to the variety of games it offers and the possibility of depositing and withdrawing with BTC

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like many but the one with the biggest trafic remain PokerStars, definitely GGpoker can be a replacer though

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My favorite site is the one with the most profit

Good morning everyone, I've been playing poker since the end of 2018, when I started playing, my favorite site was pokerstars, I really liked the graphic quality of the site, the fild with Mtts with many players, and as I learned a little more on other aspects, i changed my opinion, the decisive factor to choose a site as preferred is my profitability on the site and the site with the most profit is 888poker.
The site bet365 is a site that, despite not having a good graphic, is a site that I really like because the results of the draw of cards is in my opinion the closest to the results of live poker, with pokerstars being the site that it has the craziest results of all sites, with a programming that generates every bad bet, which often favors the player with the most chips, in my opinion.
I will mention some strengths of some poker sites.
pokerstars
withdrawal deadlines, very fast 9.8
very efficient support 10
graph 9.8
number of players on Mtt 9.5
draw of cards 6

888poker
withdrawal deadlines, too slow 5
support 7, I often can't, contact in live chat
graph 9
number of players in Mtts 8
draw of cards 8.5

888poker is the most profitable site and therefore my favorite site.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like PokerStars. For me it's the best poker site in the world. I recommend.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

pokerstars I started with him ... and I love the site anyway I do not rule out the other greetings

W

wwwb66

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play PS, but it is only a habit. Too many bad beats and other unpleasant things;) maybe you can recommend some other site?

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cardschat is my favorite and also Pokerstars:););):D:D

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play at ACR except for CardsChat games on Pokerstars. I prefer a smaller player pool. I hate playing in games where there are over 10k players.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
ACR and GGpoker :)

(Pokerstars, 888 and Partypoker - before banning Serbian players... :D )

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For now I am using only Pokerstars, but a lot of people recommend 888, because they have a lot of cheap tournaments.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play in more than one to take the best of each, but in terms of referral and to indicate, PokerStars. (Maybe GG too, maybe...)

Last edited:
C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitelly Pokerstars! Many tournaments and games to choose.