What is your Favorite Poker Site

H

HAP54

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite poker site

MY favorite was pokerstars. It was shut down in states years ago . but is suposedto go live in wv where i live this year. iam waiting and hoping

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite is pokerstars, I never had problems with deposits and withdrawals and there is a great variety of tournaments.

4e kogo1

4e kogo1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker love!

from my favorite, ggpokerok, but I play from the phone and my software does not pull,and so I will still give preference to 888, there are excellent conditions and pleasant software )

D

DomDoctor01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my country there is available 888poker , unibet and pokerstars....between these 3 i think pokerstars is the most versatile in games and promotions.
The fields are not that soft , alot of good players .
But all in all , there are money to be made on pokerstars if you know where to look ;) .

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite room 888, in comparison with it, can only be compared to pokerstars, other rooms lag behind in terms of the number of tournaments and players.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Any One

At one time or another I have had every site I could find downloaded on my many computers. But the truth is that my favorite sites have been the ones I had money on. In other words, I could care less about the ones I went broke on. So I guess I'm saying that I really don't have one or two favorites. To me they are all about the same.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right now PokerStars is the only site I use for poker, but there's many that are cool. I'd say GGpoker is a good alternative for those who's countries are eligible to join them

S

StreetPhd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like poker stars for the huge number of tournaments.
888 have the most free rolls from what I have seen. ACR also have their share of free rolls.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems almost unanimous - Pokerstars. I'm in too.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why are there pretty much two of the exact same topic within two places of each other on the thread? Well I guess they are even closer now that I just responded to the last one. I will give the same response I did to the last one, as long as it's not WPN I am fine with whatever.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your favorite poker site? That you had good experience with. I like Pokerstars.
I will say honestly that I have not met a better and richer site.I felt a lot of positive emotions right here at Pokerstars.And yes, I fully support you in this.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Right now my favorite poker site is Bodog and GGPoker for the possibility of withdrawing in BTC

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Titan Poker lately. I also like 888. Poker Stars is an interesting room, but I lose everything there.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I really like ACR and I feel comfortable playing there

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm in a state of flux, right now, when it comes to my favourite site.

It used to be PokerStars, but I really dislike many of the changes they've made. They seem to be getting more like 888 each day, and it's becoming more of a circus, than a poker site.

Also, their rewards system is terrible, and I'm finding logging on really annoying.

They still have the best tournaments, and fastest payouts, though, and that to me is the most important.

For fun, I really like 888. They have the most freerolls, and the site is generally very colourful. I'm not keen on the new lobby.