What is your favorite poker room? And why?

• Thread starter christmasscorpion
  • Start date
christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like 888 a large number of free tournaments from which you can make a good bankroll

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My definitely poker stars! I love him! And Full Tilt! Poker Stars because good interface, good support. A great conclusion. Good tournaments, many varieties of poker games. It is the most prestigious.

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerOK )
raised his bankroll there from 0)

W

wwwasilewski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me pokerstars but also partypoker

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like pokerstars it is very comfortable. Honestly in the last couple of years he hasn’t messed up much but I still keep playing with hope for the best.

P

pokertrack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars and 888poker.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
pokerstars but he thought to emigrate to other rooms like 888 poker acr or party that have good freeroll to lift the bench

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It doesn't matter to me which room to play in. It is important for me that the room meets the requirements. Namely, regular RNG, payment without delays, fast and competent support, good software, a good program of bonuses and tournaments, a lot of freerolls, a good rebake.
And I give up in such a room)).

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It used to be 888poker for the good cheap satellites for big tournaments , also for some other games , now I can't play there , it has departed from Greece . So now I don't know , probably it's Stars , it has good promotions and nice offers for micro players :)

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I like PokerStars and ACC, they have excellent tournaments.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888poker tournaments, promotions and players pool

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Tough to say.. I guess I don't have a favourite poker room anymore (used to be Party until this year).

Actually I think, my fav room is the one where I'm winning at the very given moment :laugh: So, it fluctuates.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betonline but I just love to play regardless of the room. Reason I say Betonline is that it's allowed for US players and I like the deal making at the final table option.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like PokerStars because it very fast at my tablet. Others poker rooms not so fast ))

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like pokerstars small buy ins big prize pool nice interface.. i liked 888 Poker to but hi made new interface its horrible

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm currently just playing pokerstars, it's my favorite. I played a few times on 888 but stopped.

D

Dmitro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars.
Software PokerStars recognized as the best among the players. Different limits, many tournaments ...

D

Dmitro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There were problems with verification - the process took a long time.
The number of players online is unknown.

orsino12

orsino12

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once upon a time it was PS, I found it getting less and less enjoyable and about 4 years ago I switched to 888 and haven't regretted it.

Awesome freerolls (now includes 2 CC freerolls per week since I'm Canadian), good promotions, a free daily spin (was 2, but something is wrong with the mobile spin) where you can get good prizes.
Somehow I got Elite status and that has been very good to me with extra goodies.:)

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars. I understand that 888 is better for choosing tournaments, but I can't play when there is no good interface.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think i answered this before. number one would be pokerstars for all the different options of games. sit and go, tourneys and specially all the f. second would be 888. a lot of freerolls, but very limited for tourneys. they have expensive with low garanteed pots