What is your experience with GGpoker

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is your experience with GGpoker is it good? How is it with withdrawals and deposits? How are the games?

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mine is bad .i didn't like it at all .i am used to pokerstars .i almost tried all the big poker sites .its way between pokerstars and others

konatus

konatus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am playing the CardsChat freeroll on GGPoker. I liked of the features like the HUD and emotes. My Notebook is not so good to run it. I think that a computer with resources recommend can run the software better

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
software could work much smoother. All of those emotes, animations are unnecessary. There should be an option to turn it off.
Also I don't like a time you have to wait for a withdrawal like 48-72 hours.

GGpoker I guess is a good place for mtts. Not big fields are great to make decent profit there if you are a competent player.
Other games are in my opinion not worth it. Every game has the leaderboards and people grind it so hard. It seems like they don't care about good game but they are only focused on making the points. So they call wide, they 3bet wide, they are aggresive overall and they don't fold anything. You can exploit them by playing tight and not focus much on leaderboards but if you prefer just normal game I think it's just better to play on other rooms like pokerstars.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not very familiar with this poker room, the only thing I know is very bad MTT structures, and therefore the variance in them is much higher.

L

lolBluffedYou

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My experience with it so far has been good, software is great, games are always juicy (PLO Cash games)

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i had problems withdrawals
so i played cash games and lost everything