What are you?

JRaD

JRaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
phil ivey is a maniac....they have a hand posted on there as him winning a 20k pot with 44 and the board has nothing for him and all overs....but he won.......lol

oh yeah and i cant download it anyways i have a mac

Phil ivey is an animal but I suppose when you have that much money it doesn't matter you can just say... why not my 44 is solid... I know he has nothing! lol

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now to answer the original question,what am I?

Plain and simple,I am an asshole:rolleyes:.

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok it seems to me from what I have read that I am the only one here that is a shark. YUM YUM GIMME FISH MONEY!

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok it seems to me from what I have read that I am the only one here that is a shark. YUM YUM GIMME FISH MONEY!

Every time I check my self I'm something different.I've been a shark,red fish,a mouse(LOL at this),and a bomb.

The thing is I find my mother calling me a shark(and the closest thing she's ever played to poker is rummy)to be more credible than these idiots calling me anything!!!

Long story short,PE sucks and is bad for the game IMHO.

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every time I check my self I'm something different.I've been a shark,red fish,a mouse(LOL at this),and a bomb.

The thing is I find my mother calling me a shark(and the closest thing she's ever played to poker is rummy)to be more credible than these idiots calling me anything!!!

Long story short,PE sucks and is bad for the game IMHO.

i still think im a shark. fa sho.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm an asshole now,but I wanna be a firetruck when I grow up:):):).

Yumboltking

Yumboltking

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I finally looked myself up, looks like i'm a passive mouse and semi-loose bomb. Go figure. you played with me today Jimmy, what do u think?

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I finally looked myself up, looks like i'm a passive mouse and semi-loose bomb. Go figure. you played with me today Jimmy, what do u think?

Wanna know the truth?I was so f@cked up I shoulda never been in control of my bank roll:eek:.I honestly don't remember much other than I lost 5-$3.30 turbos in a row,which is unheard of for me at bodog.I was playing like a tool.

Early in the night(like after the first few)I was doing great at stars.I shoulda quit before I drank too much(but wheres the fun in that:)).Plus I was posting a cartoon thread here while I was playing one of them.

Hell,now that I'm sober,back to the grind.

dufferdevon

dufferdevon

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a bomb at Titan and a calling station at Party and nothing from poker stars. I don't know when they update their stats but if that's what people get for me, that is awesome, cause it's so far from accurate.

K

kaliboz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
im a tight agressive, just play very selective cards

Yumboltking

Yumboltking

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a bomb at Titan and a calling station at Party and nothing from Poker Stars. I don't know when they update their stats but if that's what people get for me, that is awesome, cause it's so far from accurate.
I totally agree. A tight mouse or a semi-loose bomb, if you think any poker player that has any experience doesn't have a few gears, you are going to lose alot.:joyman:

JJ Cricket

JJ Cricket

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 mo. ago i was a red fish now Im a bomb
LOL

jstabloak

jstabloak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LETAS seize the DAY!! Rule exsistance of the emortal soul.

dOhnuts anyone??

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apparently I am awesome.

On FullTilt, I am a SHARK. "Humberto!!! ALLL EEEENNNN!!! Ja-esss! Deee Shark!" I like being called a shark, but I must be one of those nasty tide pool sharks that are like 12 inches long, since I only play the $10 or $25nl cash games and the $2 or $5 SnGs!

On UB, I am a ROCK. "SUCKS!"