Chips
i hope they have me as a donkey, lol

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apparently I'm a bomb. I dunno if it's good or bad.

Here's a funny: once when I made final table a friend asked me how I did it. I said I was channeling my inner Devil Fish. Hehe, he's a bomb too :p.

paulie

paulie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Red fish too loose i guess they right lol

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am jesus :D , well thats a new poker term

IamBP

IamBP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a Bomb, which surprised me a lot actually.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been 4 things on there so far.I find this info to be unreliable.They have me as a bomb most of the time because I play a lot of SNG's.Toward the end of them I am mostly all in or folding.They don't take in account what kind of games you are playing and more vital info.I can read a table much better than the software they provide.

I once downloaded the free trial of their "cheating software".Found it to be very annoying and way to much info.I would never pay for this sh*t for a few reasons:

1.Most sites consider it cheating and will freeze/close your accounts if caught using it.
2.It sucked when I tried it at bodog.Had to many bugs and wouldn't work half the time.
3.I found myself overwhelmed with all the info when it did work and couldn't focus on the game,only these so called "reads" they were spoon feeding me.
4.You have to keep paying in order to keep using it.Unlike Poker Tracker and other useful tools.

I am getting Poker Tracker and Poker Ace next week just to try to keep up with the rest of the online poker world.I feel much better about this than PE because I won't feel like a cheater.Plus I'm only paying a one time fee.

I know the OP isn't about actually using this software.Just figured I would throw this out there in case someone was thinking of it.

JJ Cricket

JJ Cricket

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a red fish ..so I ran a name of a guy on the tournament leader board
he's a red fish too.
now i don't feel so bad!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pre-Flop Tendency: N/A

Player Type : You are a Bomb (Aggressive/Aggressive). Your Aggressive play Pre and Post Flop makes the table fear you. The Poker-Edge software shows you the Bombs by placing an icon next to their name at the table!

Strengths: Your aggressive nature is your biggest strength. You win many pots on bluffs and semi-bluffs.

Weaknesses: Your biggest weakness is you sometimes lack discipline. Your aggression is unwarranted sometimes. People slowplay or check-raise you because they know you will bet.

Best Advice: Work on your discipline, and you will be a shark.

i like poker edge i didnt find out about it till now so thanks for the thread and yes i am a bomb i need to work on my dicsipline appearntly to become a shark

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pre-Flop Tendency: N/A

Player Type : You are a Bomb (Aggressive/Aggressive). Your Aggressive play Pre and Post Flop makes the table fear you. The Poker-Edge software shows you the Bombs by placing an icon next to their name at the table!

Strengths: Your aggressive nature is your biggest strength. You win many pots on bluffs and semi-bluffs.

Weaknesses: Your biggest weakness is you sometimes lack discipline. Your aggression is unwarranted sometimes. People slowplay or check-raise you because they know you will bet.

Best Advice: Work on your discipline, and you will be a shark.

i like poker edge i didnt find out about it till now so thanks for the thread and yes i am a bomb i need to work on my dicsipline appearntly to become a shark

Are you really a bomb though?Maybe if you play cash games only you may take this at face value.

Other than that I find this info invalid.I'm apparently a bomb at my SNG's.Funny thing is I'm also a consistent winner.I know when to be aggressive at later levels.All they see is the overall stats which mean nothing to me.I like when people look me up and think they have a "read" on me.

Goldog

Goldog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bomb's OK. I'm a bomb and so are most of the pros listed:D They're right tho, gotta watch my dicipline. I just can't help myself.:eek:

Chevren

Chevren

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a bomb on Bodog but I haven't played there in like a year and a half.

I'm a shark on Fulltilt

And they dont have any of my stats from pokerstars I guess

I had them send the report to my email address hoping it would show how many hands it was based on it did not display, but in the Big Bets won /100 hands box there was an N/A so I am assuming less then 100 so it cant be that accurate.

On my bodog one I imagine it is even fewer hands than that based on my blind play so I wouldn't put to much into thier analysis of your game.

Attachments

• Poker-Edge.GIF
    Poker-Edge.GIF
    19.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Poker-Edge2.GIF
    Poker-Edge2.GIF
    19 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did notice that when I play at a 6 seater, my stats go up. That's inside the UB software...

Logically my game's more aggressive because 6 seats NL Hold 'Em - Bite or get bitten! I don't like getting bitten :(. So I bite :p.

I dunno, maybe it's accurate, maybe not. It says I should be more selective. I've been working really hard to bet according to position, and I fold a lot, a whole lot. I'm confused. Cuz I've been working so hard to make sure I only play the right hands in the right positions.

Great now I'm upset because I've been working so hard to get better. W8 is bomb good or bad?

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At Stars;

Player Type : You are a MANIAC (Extremely Loose-Aggressive/Aggressive). Your presence alone changes the entire dynamic of the table.
Strengths: Because of your crazy reputation, you will get paid off big on your big hands. When you win, you win HUGE. Most players at the table fear you.
Muhahahahaha, be afraid, be very afraid!

At UB;

Player Type : You are a Caution Sign (Passive/Aggressive). You are aggressive, but only bet/raise your strong hands.

Strengths: You are aggressive PostFlop.

At FT;

Player Type : You are a Bomb (Aggressive/Aggressive). Your Aggressive play Pre and Post Flop makes the table fear you.

Go figure. Three different sites, three different playing styles. How come?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is Poker-edge supported by Full Tilt Poker?

There are many external programs that full tilt poker does not allow players to run while playing on our site. Currently, our list of prohibited programs includes the following software:
  • Gamebot
  • PokerEdge / PokerCrusher
  • PokerProphecy
  • StarSpy
  • PokerSherlock
  • Poker Manager
  • Sixth Sense
  • PokerAndroid
  • PokerBot
  • Holdem Hawk
  • Holdem Pirate
  • WinHoldem

Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. dr. suess is the man.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many external programs that Full Tilt Poker does not allow players to run while playing on our site. Currently, our list of prohibited programs includes the following software:
  • Gamebot
  • PokerEdge / PokerCrusher
  • PokerProphecy
  • StarSpy
  • PokerSherlock
  • Poker Manager
  • Sixth Sense
  • PokerAndroid
  • PokerBot
  • Holdem Hawk
  • Holdem Pirate
  • WinHoldem

No respective poker sites accept this software.It datamines for ya.It is cheating software like it or not.I know many players at Bodog use it and I still beat them repeatedly.F*ck PE and anyone who uses it.Good luck to anyone who depends on it,you cannot beat a REAL player.

V

Virv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with Jimmy's first post. I used this a year ago for about a month, whenever the free trial ran out. It was kind of helpful but not worth paying monthly fees. I check to see what I am still every week or two right now I'm a mouse. In the past I've been a rock, shark and red fish.

JRaD

JRaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree though it doesn't really seem helpful, it's pretty much just pointing out the obvious lol.. it's like... umm your tight... your need to be more aggressive? Thanks Capt. obvious.. lol

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
phil ivey is a maniac....they have a hand posted on there as him winning a 20k pot with 44 and the board has nothing for him and all overs....but he won.......lol

oh yeah and i cant download it anyways i have a mac