What tournaments should I play ?

A

Amdho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, to american card room, tomorrow you have tourament 0.01$ prisepoll 10000$, near 2900 player, no rebuy or reentry. With bonus code i think it s good site. Or pokerstars bonus code and big tourament will be. See you a round of table, good game. To acr you have cardschat tourament today for all members. Maybe you play freeroll for choose what differents sites you prefere.

Last edited:
theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
which poker site: 888
which tournament: up to 5$ max

umyt

umyt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't find it please help me find this tournament

Hi, to american card room, tomorrow you have tourament 0.01$ prisepoll 10000$, near 2900 player, no rebuy or reentry. With bonus code i think it s good site. Or pokerstars bonus code and big tourament will be. See you a round of table, good game. To acr you have cardschat tourament today for all members. Maybe you play freeroll for choose what differents sites you prefere.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are a new player I should advise first to check some poker sites by yourself and to see which of them fits better to your way of playing, then I will highly recommend starring playing freerolls to measure your skills and weaknesses, Pokerstars and 888 have some good freerolls and also give you some good tournament ticckets when you make your first deposit, then strengthen that weakness. Good luck and see you someday at some tournament pal, and welcome to CC :)

A

Amdho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what tourament you want participe 0.01 for 10000$ is tomorrow,or cardschat is 20min ?
I think too, for begining after you try freeroll to différents site, 888, poker stars, or american card room, déposit 10$ for try the different sites, but freeoll is nice for discovery the différents site or App.

Last edited:
umyt

umyt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what tourament you want participe 0.01 for 10000$ is tomorrow,or cardschat is 20min ?

I don't see a tournament lobby like this
please give a screenshot of the tournament photo

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Amdho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the 0.01$ prisepool 10000 go to all tourament but is the register no begining
For cadschat the register is close sorry, but the tourament is in private tourament, for the next saturday, every sataruday you have the tourament and one monthly with 250$ .

A

Amdho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play différents tourament in same time no easy to ansrow you in same time, i try to take picture for send you, but i never do on this site.

A

Amdho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Americas card room
name of tourament: Just a penny -10000$ GTD- freezeout ( one entry each no more)
number of tourmant or tourament id : 18302215
date: Sunday 23
You can seach the tourament with name or id

umyt

umyt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the answer

Americas card room
name of tourament: Just a penny -10000$ GTD- freezeout ( one entry each no more)

thanks to you I found the tournament

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With a 100$ bankroll I recommend the 1$ 45-man SnGs on PokerStars. These only last around 2 hours, so you can get a lot of experience and volume relatively fast. With a 300$ bankroll I recommend 2-3$ tournament on 888 Poker. Not the R+As but the regular ones. As a rule of thumb always have a least 100 times the buyin for an MTT.

C

Chibude4040

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I advise you to play the cash. In this discipline, novices can most quickly raise their bankroll.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Americas card room

Thank you for the information about the tournament for one cent !!!

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play on micro limits at PokerStars, and about which tournament you are more likely to win, it all depends on your skill. I would advise you to start with 9-Max Sit'n'Go tournaments with a buy-in of 50 cents.