What sites can I play from South Africa?

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where can I play?

How do I start a new thread? I need some info on sites to play on in South Africa. Currently I can only play intertops. I need some advice from locals or people with knowledge.

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all

I am looking for help. Currently I can only play on Intertops in South Africa.

I have heard and read that there are more sites to play. The ones I tried does not work. I tried juicy stakes as well, but got a 403 error.

Any help and/or info will be much appreciated.

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a guy at forum who is from Zimbabwe. He is playing at ACR (Americas cardroom). You can try it.

Thank you. Will defenitely check it out.

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all

I am looking for help. Currently I can only play on Intertops in South Africa.

I have heard and read that there are more sites to play. The ones I tried does not work. I tried Juicy Stakes as well, but got a 403 error.

Any help and/or info will be much appreciated.

Hi there and welcome , yes I can play on
ACR
Netbet
and a host of others that Bee commented on , I feel that these 2 are the best for real $ games , netbet is easy to build a bankroll from nothing but you will need to make a deposit before you can withdraw , it has easy freerolls which you can win tickets , then use tickets for the paid entry games , thats the faster way than grinding out 0.5c on general freerolls imo , acr is good but no tickets , however all cc members get saturday freeroll and can win $ , no matter how many posts :) ,
ask me for help anytime , I'm always around :p

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you Sean :)

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you Sean :)
You're welcome , anytime , nice to have someone from a neighboring country , hope we meet on the felt sometime , CC is the best community

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
How do I start a new thread? I need some info on sites to play on in South Africa. Currently I can only play Intertops. I need some advice from locals or people with knowledge.

We can wait to see if anyone from your country has any input but in the meantime, you might have to do a little research on your own as to which poker sites you can play at.

Also, given you are a new member, why not take a look a https://www.cardschat.com/forum/new-members-corner-76/how-use-cardschat-tutorial-faqs-406723/ to help learn site navigation.

If you are stuck, let us know - there are a ton of great members just waiting to help!

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With all the research I did I still got disappointed. That is why I wanted to hear from real people. On my other thread I got some help and I am now playing 3 different platforms, instead of just Intertops. Thank you very much for the reply, and honestly love this site!

Pokersolomdp

Pokersolomdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

Hi, Will and BetOnline test, I wish you luck !!

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thanks for this thread - might give ACR or intertops a go. Just checking, have you managed to withdraw from ether?

A couple of sites that do not require addresses

coinpoker - spend most of my time here as the run freebys all through the day/night - but increase from around 13H00 - 21H00 GMT. Sitandgos as well as MTTs. Have withdraw (need to make a tiny deposit - I used ETH, but BTC also available) withdrawing takes minutes. The freeby sitandgo is 48 people. Most of the freeby satellite games are between 80 - 140. There is a 2500chp MTT that usually get 160 or so entrants.

bet&bit - favours the american time zones - but often play a game at 19H00 and/or 21H00. Not as many entrants as coinpoker, tournaments are slower as well. Have not tried to withdraw yet - they use BTC only.

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are looking for passwords, currently you are eligible to play in any freeroll that is labelled as 'All Members'

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...ord-thread-bronze-level-freerolls-all-401613/

And very soon (once you hit 25+ posts) you should be eligible to play in the freerolls labelled as '25+ posts' and passwords can be found here >>> https://www.cardschat.com/forum/sil...ord-thread-all-silver-level-freerolls-401663/
Thank you very much for the help and info. Getting more used to the site now.

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try.... 'SwC poker' ......Seals with Cubs....its a bitcoin site...with freerolls to start you up ifr you don't have bitcoin already...it is completely anonymous and takes players from all over the world.

good luck

A

aMazing33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
ZA
Chips
I play on unibet with a VPN, also RCP(club), SAOnline, Titan. Will now try ACR and Intertops, is it best to use CC links?

Related South African Guides: SA Sports Betting