What’s your favorite US friendly site?

gambit1983

gambit1983

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wondering what players on here prefer for US friendly sites. Try not to include a site just because you live in one of the few states that allow it.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play on ACR , I wish I could play on Betonline too but seriously I can't because of my country's restrictions(Greece). I have played sometimes though and I like the software ,it is super light, fairly simple and has many opportunities for bigger shots with many good satellites and freerolls! Haven't played to any other US friendly sites yet.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play any currently, but from what I see in terms of feedback, I would create an ACR account if I have to choose one.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betonline/SB are great sites. Also I enjoy ACR as well.

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is the best IMO. Seems like they have the most free rolls, and in their private tourney tab there are even more privately hosted free rolls and other money added home games. Cant beat that value! :D

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Nowadays i only "play" in BetOnline so it's probably quite obvious which one to prefer lol

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like playing at ACR, except for when I get disconnected and have to log-in to get back to the table. I also like intertops for the bounties and small player fields.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I love playing poker with Bol and SB.

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have two sites i play on one is ACR and the other one is club wpt. they have nice prices that they give away only if you live in certain states.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I tried Betonline and SB with VPN , now I cancelled VPN subscription because of the impossibility to play at 888poker and partypoker , also I think my country is not allowed there , so ACR for now is my choice . ACR accepts players from many countries of the world

A

AceOfJax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on betonline and I think it's a pretty decent site. My favorite is America's Cardroom. However their mobile site does not support tournaments and I don't have a CPU so unfortunately I'm not able to use ACR because I'm a tournament player.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
since i the US we have crap to choose from, I play on ACR. I also dabble in ignition, but its kinda slow on traffic, probaly more real people on Iggy tho. I would guess that if GG ever opens to americans, ACR will fold and take their fake pros with them.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR

I have played for years on ACR. Lots of game options and like the "bomb" pot games there as well

Good luck at the tables all ! :)

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is it right now. I gave up Carbon and Bovada in the last few years.

titanfan25

titanfan25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at bol and acr they are about the only good sites in my area!!:eek:

A

AlabamaCam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BoL is my favorite. I can always hunker down and get a win there when I need it as opposed to the others.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Wondering what players on here prefer for US friendly sites. Try not to include a site just because you live in one of the few states that allow it.
It is ACR... Big tourney schedule every week, no silly gotcha rules designed to slow or prevent withdrawals like you find on other sites. I think ACR is by far the best site to play on these days, and they seem to be getting better all the time. :)

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
US sites

I do wish i could play on ACR but have no computer at hand for the moment. But i do play betonline and Sportsbetting.

Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ignition is the only one I can play on my phone. It appears I may have to invest in another computer. I never replaced my last one when it died. Didn't seem to be anything I couldn't do on my phone.

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is hard to beat with their variety of tournaments, but I do like the speed of the games at Sportsbetting and BetOnline.

K

kevin772541

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately i play bet online not the most players but im enjoying it