What poker sites would you recommend?

MatiasGomez

MatiasGomez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing poker for 12 years and I have always played at pokerstars. At the time it was the best place and one of the best to play. I think it still is. I didn't play for a few years and this year I came back. But I see that there are many places. I would like to try one with the same level of security and player traffic. I accept recommendations.
Thanks for your time.

I

iamKK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing poker for 12 years and I have always played at pokerstars. At the time it was the best place and one of the best to play. I think it still is. I didn't play for a few years and this year I came back. But I see that there are many places. I would like to try one with the same level of security and player traffic. I accept recommendations.
Thanks for your time.

This really depends on where you live. You could also try 888Poker and party poker if you are just looking for high volume and safety.

If you are in the USA:
1. ignition Poker (recommend)
2. ACR (shady)

If you are in canada, then there is nothing really to say because PS is the best.

If you are in Asia:
1. GGPoker (recommend since it has high player volume but also high rake)
2. BetOnline (shady)

You can join: https://discord.gg/Vc2EDGjD if you have any question regarding poker

MatiasGomez

MatiasGomez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This really depends on where you live. You could also try 888Poker and Party Poker if you are just looking for high volume and safety.

If you are in the USA:
1. Ignition Poker (recommend)
2. ACR (shady)

If you are in Canada, then there is nothing really to say because PS is the best.

If you are in Asia:
1. GGPoker (recommend since it has high player volume but also high rake)
2. BetOnline (shady)

You can join: https://discord.gg/Vc2EDGjD if you have any question regarding poker
Thanks for your recommendations. I am from argentina. Most of the poker sites in the country are complicated by government regulations on gambling. Downloading applications or withdrawing money is often difficult. I'm going to try 888poker or party poker. Thanks a lot.

W

wizz99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have only played on pokerstars for the last few years. I am considering opening a GG poker account but some of the others sites don't have a good rep. I would recommend you research any sire before you deposit to ensure it's regulated and safe to use. Good luck!!

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on PS but am considering GG also.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also only play at Pokerstars.

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for your time.
Hello friend, try to play on GGPoker,I think you should like this room.The graphics are excellent, the meadow is good.