What is the most preferred site to play on

C

Crashmav

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I live in Arizona and I am curious what site you all enjoy.

POKERRANSOM

POKERRANSOM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well i belive it to be Betonline or sportsbetting. Now they are kinda high compared to acr or black chip but the play seems to be more how should i say legit

C

Crashmav

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never tried online poker just in card rooms and I have heard of amerits card room but I am unsure of the quality

Guess I need to learn how to spell. I mentioned America's cardroom. Sorry. Thank you for answering me

Last edited by a moderator:
Stevendewitt7

Stevendewitt7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My site of choice is intertops Mainly because they've been around forever also I've won more tournament there then anywhere else. There's not a bunch of traffic which sucks and there isnt lot of high high stakes but It is still my site of choice

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think they allow Missouri, USA players so that sucks for me!

hachile1

hachile1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I live in Arizona and I am curious what site you all enjoy.

there are several but I think the best is pokerstars especially in the design and organization.il is very clear and more pleasant than other sites and 888 poker is not bad too

C

Crashmav

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah but isn't more rake better?

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
In order, I prefer 888. Lots of freerolls and easy to navigate. Next would be party poker, although I like that for the slots. They have gotten rid of alot of freerolls lately but do have some pretty good promotions. Next would be poker stars. This site seems to have more players and hard to get into the freerolls unless you are right on top of it. The lesser known ones in order of preference would be canada Live, Tiger Gaming and then ACR.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I will not cease to repeat that the best PokerStars no!

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars is by far the most popular website in my experience which is why I don't like using it much.

I play on unibet bar a couple of freerolls on other sites.

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being Canadian I play at 888poker mainly, second- BCP/ACR,third- PokerStars, once I get into the FRC I will be playing on all the sites CC run games at.

I recommend 888poker for the freerolls

R

rdpoker5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like partypoker for satellites and cash games, but in general the players here are a lot morte skilled than on other sites like Winamax or Asian sites. ACR is also good for tournaments. I can not play on Pokerstars, but with their rb system, playing there does not seem like the best option.

X

xx02pl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 is the best I think, many good freerolls, bonuses and nice soft

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I live in US so best site for me is ACR because they have a regular schedule of freerolls, which is all I can play right now. Other than that, Betonline is also good.