What happened to the GGPoker support thread?

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
|I posted to it about a week ago with a question. Recalled that it was never addressed. Returned here to see that it appears to have been wiped from the official record like it never existed. Erie and strange times we live in where I am beginning to doubt my reality and timeline.

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
|I posted to it about a week ago with a question. Recalled that it was never addressed. Returned here to see that it appears to have been wiped from the official record like it never existed. Erie and strange times we live in where I am beginning to doubt my reality and timeline.

Never saw a GG thread myself, But that being said ive not been here that long.
I do however have a similar thing with world play poker I can't find that it even existed yet I remember playing there .. Used to be on aol owned by ea..

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thread is still there but closed was a nice ticket opportunity we got when Casey started posting but Rep has not posted in months.
Can not say I blame him a lot of bad not support related posts get put in the different poker site reps threads who do a great job helping the community.:confused:
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/ggpoker-official-support-thread-449155/

That's a shame. When things are going good, thats when you should work harder and harness the momentum. Its definitely not a time to relax.

Im sure cards chat has been in contact asking what is going on and wouldnt take the decision to close the thread lightly.

Guess we have no choice but to suspend Casey from the Platinum Free Roll Club.

Last edited:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No I have not been in contact - got tired of having to chase him down when he disappeared - that is not my job. He has shown zero interest in that thread since his first promotion ended.