What is going on with sportsbetting.ag/poker!!!!!!

P

pokerguy79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanted to bring to everybody's attention that 6 days ago on a Monday they gave you a ticket for the dollar insanity that runs on Sunday which is today and it gave a ticket if you finished in the first 100 people and it automatically registers you into the tournament and you can't unregister from it because it won't let you. I had also won like $4 off the $250 freeroll they had. And the one for the dollar insanity it clearly said 6 days and 14 hours which would be Sunday today when it started and customer service is trying to tell me that the ticket was already used on the 26th of October which is a Monday and that's when I won the freeroll and the tournament doesn't even start till today because when I logged in my ticket was gone and I was no longer registered in this tournament like what the hell happened. And they're trying to tell me I already used it,well that's impossible there's no way possible I could have used it considering the tournament doesn't even start till today then they asked me what country I was from and when did I make my last deposit like what the f*** does that have to do with anything. They refuse to answer the question and keep telling me to go to my history in the settings that I already used the ticket and I keep telling them no that's impossible you guys ran the freeroll on Monday and 6 days later just like it said is Sunday today when the $10,000 was supposed to be played and they refuse to take it one step at a time to comprehend such an easy task I mean if I spoke 56 different languages I couldn't even have broken it down any easier in any language for them so if I win $1.10 free roll ticket for the dollar insanity and the ticket doesn't run till today how in the hell could I have possibly used that ticket on a Monday when I won the ticket on that day from a freeroll and this is the run around you get with these people over a $1.10 ticket. The last time I was on the site it said I had 6 days and 14 hours until Sunday when it started I log in yesterday and my ticket is gone and where you click on my table and my tournaments where I was pre-registered for the tournament because I won the freeroll, it was gone. And like I don't know if the whole staff has went retarded but they keep giving you these nonsense runarounds I can only imagine how bad it would be if you were trying to get back a ticket that was worth like $500 OMG!!!! And yes I needed that many explanation marks because that's how crazy this is. No wonder that guy had so much problems getting that $65,000. If they're going to do that over a $1.10 free roll ticket can you imagine what they're going to do if you win a bigger freeroll. So sportsbetting.ag poker or bet online since you are the same company and if you want to answer this question did you or did you not on Monday the 26th of October 2020 run a freeroll for the dollar insanity and if you won that free rule you got a ticket for $1.10 to be used on the $10,000 Sunday Dollar insanity. So first did you run the free roll on a Monday and if you won did you not use it on a Sunday and did I Pokerjoe79 win a ticket on Monday for Sunday's dollar Insanity tournament. they like to spin it around when you talk to customer service or send you emails let's see them try to spin it around in here. Because with everybody watching they can't just sit here and spend it around anymore.

nogamblin

nogamblin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From my experience they have the best customer service ( you can actually call them) and then for this to happen is a bit freighting. I just started playing on the site havn't cashed out yet, but hey you haven't had any other problems with them?!

Ever try intertops? I hate acr carbon and blowvada

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars