gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I see a lot of PS tourneys include [Splash] in the title. Can someone please tell me what that means? Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Splash
A Splash tournament is a special kind of turbo rebuy tournament (usually a satellite) in which the levels increase at turbo speed, but the rebuy time is 90 minutes in length. The available chips – including the starting stack, rebuy, and add-on – are tailored to each event. Be sure to check under the ‘Tournament Info’ button for detailed structure info.

source > PokerStars tournaments types

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Splash
A Splash tournament is a special kind of turbo rebuy tournament (usually a satellite) in which the levels increase at turbo speed, but the rebuy time is 90 minutes in length. The available chips – including the starting stack, rebuy, and add-on – are tailored to each event. Be sure to check under the ‘Tournament Info’ button for detailed structure info.

source > PokerStars tournaments types
Thanks for your help Bull....greatly appreciated!!!! Have a good day

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was difficult to find much information on this type of tournament last I had checked. Seems one of the important aspects of this type of tournament is the large number of chips for a relatively small price in the add on option.

Would always plan to take this add on.