What do we know about the RNG of the rooms?

Z

zc13expert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost all of us know that it is an RNG, basically it is a function that allows to choose numbers at random under some premises or seeds, some use the computer or processor clock. Now, when will that function be executed for poker? That is to say, is it managed in its entirety at the time of starting a new hand (I am talking about the common cards) or does one run for the individual cards and others for the FLOP, then turn and finally River?

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
zc1[B said:
What do we know about the RNG of the rooms?[/B]

That they are rigged :D But if you talk about it constantly, your mood will not improve :D;):icon_sant

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know that the RNG changes after each card dealt, after the player's action: check, call, raise, all-in.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It contains an algorithm for the most paradoxical combinations available on the existing flop, which encourage players to take risks and lose more and more.
It works like an RNG only preflop. Therefore, no checks can detect violations of "randomness".
And then - now you know!

Good luck with the game!

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WPN doesn't have one, unless the R stands for rake and not random. All about the stack size and the rake generation there. Two and three out hands are damn near the nuts there if you have a larger stack.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Have you ever played online yourself, at party poker, for example? :D

Do you know who that is that you've asked that question to?
I'll answer for you.. 'no'
Because not only is that a guy who played LOTS of online poker at one point in time but is also the author of a pretty famous poker SNG book (along with other books as well.. ie. HU SNG).

Posting a few screenshots.... umm what is that all about? Is this 'proof' of something?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It contains an algorithm for the most paradoxical combinations available on the existing flop, which encourage players to take risks and lose more and more.
It works like an RNG only preflop. Therefore, no checks can detect violations of "randomness".
And then - now you know!

Good luck with the game!

this ^ sort of stuff is sickening.

Solution: stop reading on here.. cuz these days it seems these types of posts are everywhere on CC :(

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you know who that is that you've asked that question to?
I'll answer for you.. 'no'
Because not only is that a guy who played LOTS of online poker at one point in time but is also the author of a pretty famous poker SNG book (along with other books as well.. ie. HU SNG).

Posting a few screenshots.... umm what is that all about? Is this 'proof' of something?

It was a RHETORICAL question, but you don't seem to get it right ;) I had no idea of offending this respected person.

this ^ sort of stuff is sickening.

Solution: stop reading on here.. cuz these days it seems these types of posts are everywhere on CC :(

It seemed to me that the forum appreciates the sincere personal opinion of each participant. Or was I wrong? :eek:

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a RHETORICAL question, but you don't seem to get it right ;) I had no idea of offending this respected person.

It seemed to me that the forum appreciates the sincere personal opinion of each participant. Or was I wrong? :eek:

I agree with you. It is 100% rigged. Since long years, I am pretty sure about it, all sites. Of course, nobody will proof it, as it would be end of the 'business', online poker.

The hands you posted are common, it happens. I just can't get over the 1-3 cards arriving for river thing - the percentage of that chance should be 2-6%, against me it is around 18-20%, based on 4+ months.... do not mention the backdoor straight and flush things, those are way over the basic chance. I hate to sit down play poker nowadays, as 6 days out of 7 like this... and mostly i relegate because of these craps, I pull the opponent in all-in, and he gets the 1-3 cards on river, and instead of double up, reach FT, I am out, if I am 'lucky' we are in the money, usually not. Annoying and disgusting - personally, I think, plenty of these opponents company bots. This kind of online 'poker' has no any connection to poker at all.

Yesterday was the 1 day, when the probability worked normal, I won most of the hands, even I still lost some, but did not lose 60-70% of them (when the chance preflop, flop, turn was 80-85% for me), like today, even I played just 6 hours, 40+ situation like this, I won 5-6, today was about the river f*cking, so tomorrow probably the backdoor craps coming.... after the small, big blind nuts, when everybody is short stack, after the small sets vs my monsters, and in the end the probability has no connection to live poker at all.
It is really annoying, especially if I play okay anyway, and pull them in the allin, but in the end I lose... and really 6 days out of 7, now since months.... total rubbish hacked, rigged crap.

I just watched the newly registered users on a given site, huge % of them - how it was for me, too - have plenty top 3 in the first few hundred tourneys - i play just tourneys, so focus for that. And later on they go down, sometimes thousands of tourneys and not a single top 3 again.

I read a blog about it, the story long, the solution is fast and easy, the guy found it out, he make new accounts by his friends, relatives names in every 1-2 months, and he did it 2+ years again and again, and the ROI was amazing, higher than anything I ever saw, that was on low, mid stake tourneys.

But of course, it is just a poker conspiracy theory.....