What is the Best Site for US players?

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm new to online poker. What is the best site? What's the easiest way to deposit from the US?

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always suggest pokerstars because they're great. The organization, excellent players, quick payouts and payments are all in the best possible order and are really for every compliment. The same is a good 888 site, but in my opinion pokerstars is still in the first place. Check and you will not repent, greeting and happily in the further playing of poker!

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm new to online poker. What is the best site? What's the easiest way to deposit from the US?

I've made a deposit to 2 sites while in the U.S. intertops and ignition. Intertops has basic graphics and minimal traffic but they pay out in damn near record time, by comparison. Ignition is an 'anonymous' site where there are no user names, only your tourney entry position number or seat number in ring games, and they have medium traffic. I have yet to cash-out from Ignition. Intertops offers 36% rakeback, if I remember correctly. I think Ignition has some kinda VIP deal or something. Intertops has freerolls while Ignition offers only freerolls for VIP's. I'm currently working on a 'no-deposit bankroll' at Americas Card Room playing freerolls and low-limit sng's. I'm up to almost $15 and the action is quite readable in the sng's.

scolopin77

scolopin77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which one you say

Myself i joined poker 888 and i like it. No need to download you can play online. I also believe that cardschat members is giving it a good review.:jd4:;):jd4:

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play Poker at PokerStars. I like soft poker room and quick withdrawal of money, but not enough freerolls.

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For US players Americas Cardroom is really nice

PktPairPete

PktPairPete

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've tried both 888 and PokerStars but now stick soley with PokerStars.
Better client, graphics and more games starting more frequently.

S

Smithjt1986

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I've preferred 888, I've noticed that there is a lot less "All-in" players than on Pokerstars. It's been refreshing.

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opion pokerstars Guarantee much moeny in every single tournamemt i hear about 888poker but i didn`t know sure

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the OP said he was in the US and was wondering what the best poker sites to play at for US players. We in the US can not play at PokerStars for now, hopefully sometime soon. Also those saying 888. Unless you live in that state and you are from the US you can not play at 888 either.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Americas Cardroom or BetOnline

kddy

kddy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888poker to me, better for new players .v

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
OMG... U.S. POKER SITES! Pokerstars and 888 are not for U.S. players. Too many narcissists here at the forum. ACR is probably the best site for U.S. players, although I'm not sure about cryptocurrency. GL.

K

kolenval

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best was any room in Ongame, AA, KK lose 90%

M

MrKing

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in Betonline , there a lot action there. For USA it's ok

DaFrank

DaFrank

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best online poker site???

I've played a few different sites. I used to play bodog(BOVADA) and really like it. I play ACR now just because I live in the US but I'm curious what other people play and what site/sites you recommend.?

If online poker ever becomes completely legal in the US, I imagine I'll go back to PokerStars.
Where do you recommend???

DaFrank

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try InterTops. For US residents, it is available in the same way as ACR.

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the advice. I've only played on ACR so far. I like the freerolls but can't find a way to deposit money. I've tried a few prepaid cards and none worked. I'll keep trying and let everyone know if I find one.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many have said that pokerparty has moved ahead of pokerstars as the best poker site.
But I think the pokerparty result has been her million-dollar series that pays up to $ 2m in the main prize, but in the $ 5,000 buy-in, and pokerstars only pays a little over 150k, but in the $ 215 buy-in.
But I think pokerstars should react to the pokerparty investing in the online poker market.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Us poker site

Does anyone has up to date information about which is the best legal site to play on the us? All the answers I see and Ive searched the forums and there are no current answers from this year. Thanks in advanced

J

jt2oux

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I too, being from the US can not play for $$'s at those world class sites such as partypoker or pokerstars. Hopefully someday soon we will be allowed to play along side fellow pokerplayers from around the world, all together at the same table or same MTT, just as we had in the past.

For now I'm stuck with less favorable options than the poker titans such as partypoker. I find myself playing a majority of my 6man SnG's on the bovada/ignition network and most of my higher limit MTT's on ACR.
I've even enjoyed betonline but ended up giving them up since I can't get the dumpy software to launch successfully even after reinstalling multiple times.

In my opinion poker is such a great game that it could actually bring world peace and a sense of community that has no borders. Such a shame it is so tightly regulated in the online platform, it should be available to all worldwide. Looking back 20 years from now we just might see that online poker is what brings worldwide peace. lol.

I hope to see you all at the tables someday, if you see me better holla at me.