What are the best poker sites to play freeroll tournments?

YuriSLopes

YuriSLopes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder what are the best poker sites, in your opinion, to play freeroll tournaments.
Thanks!:)

The best one?

I've only played in two which are PS and 888.
I tried to play at GG poker but you need to join with a link from CC to able to play on the freerolls and I haven't (Bummer).

Not only the site matters but also the Freeroll I'm getting myself into.
There's plenty freerolls with easy entry, even with password that are easy to find.

The easier to get in the bigger the field, you'll find more maniacs and fishes and also the prize should be smaller too and many times the game speed is faster also (Blinds go up faster).

So you have to ask yourself these questions first: Do I want to spend this amount of time playing with these kind of villains to maybe earn this amount of prizes?

But in relation to the website... I believe that at PS when the field gets thinner you'll probably find more regs than 888.

But I just got into 888 also so don't take my sites advices but maybe the other ones I gave.

Wish you the fattest pots.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I wonder what are the best poker sites, in your opinion, to play freeroll tournments.

I'm currently playing at pokerstars, GGpoker and 888, especially the Cardaschat freerolls, they are the best and with the fewest players. Good luck at the tables buddy.:)

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think 888poker has many freerolls with big prizes. And if you can join CC premium freerolls, PokerStars is also very good.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of sites that have Cardschat freerolls: ACR, Pokerstars and 888poker are good examples.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

GG and PokerStars. I really liked playing everygame and Betonline CC freerolls, but they don't have them anymore.

pegasus888

pegasus888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 Poker is one of the best in my opinion, everyday you have a chance to win 2 tickets on the spin. Pc and Mobile.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888, PokerStars and ggpoker they definitely the most played Apps nowdays

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder what are the best poker sites, in your opinion, to play freeroll tournments.

ACR and BetOnline were two that I played at for freerolls but I'm American so I have limited options. I'd suggest Pokerstars which has plenty of freerolls from what I remember when I used to play there for real money before black Friday.

hsimonyan

hsimonyan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can recommend PS, but I also heard about other poker rooms, for example 888 and GG, they are also acceptable, probably 3 of the best poker rooms in my opinion:)

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
personally I have had the opportunity to play tournaments at 888 poker, Pokerstarts and my favorite is pokerstarts since their platform is very friendly at 888 poker it is not the same currently I am going to try GG pokers :D

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Natural8 and 888Poker are the rooms that I consider to have the best freerolls, but it also depends on the options to deposit and withdraw, for example 888Poker has very good freerolls but they do not have available methods to withdraw in my country

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me the best one is unibet thei have a lot of freerolls i think every 2 hours and you can vin tickets for diffrent tournaments. so its constant play

zoy4749

zoy4749

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
привет! я играю на 888 патипокер и покерстарс а вообщем можно играть на любом.

A

Anett0620

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerollok

Üdv.

A legjobb freerollok a Pokerstarson indulnak. Sok indul 24 óra alatt és egész jó nyereményeket lehet nyerni.