What is the best poker site?

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just want ask a question, what u think is the best poker site on online?
Do you mean poker rooms or poker sites to discuss different topics? In the first case, the rating of poker rooms will help you. In the second case, the undoubted leader in the discussion of various topics is CardsChat.

TheRealPage

TheRealPage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All are the best, are all the worst.. but there're the places I play if it can help you make a choice..

888Poker
ACR
partypoker
PCF
Pokerstars

My most used account are 888 and PS.

A good site is, first, regulated. Also, it need to have a good pool of players playing your stakes. Add that some technical details like deposits/withdrawall, bonus, client quality, etc.. then you find your site..

It's sure Pokerstars is a good site. The pool of players is extremely large at all stakes. But it can be the worst place for you tight now or forever.. Runitonce is Phil Galfond's poker site.. Is it the best poker site? Maybe not for some, maybe it is for others.. I'm subscribed on PCF.. not a lot of players on it, most are mid or high stakes players.. it's a very good site to play if you're not playing micro or low stakes. Waiting time can be long for a S&G..

See you somewhere at the table!!

-TRP-

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker stars is the most popular but that definitely doesn't mean it's the best. Check out Cardschat's "poker site reviews" tab to see which ones they rank the best (I trust their opinion over anyone else's haha)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Do you mean poker rooms or poker sites to discuss different topics? In the first case, the rating of poker rooms will help you.

Yeah sure. These ratings usually don't matter at all - specially when someone had bad expierence etc - that clearly don't mean same is going to happen with you :rolleyes:

EllinLucky

EllinLucky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like PartyPoker. In this room I find optimal quantity of tables and quality of opponents on all time that I play.
I like PokerStars too. But sometimes I angry with PS's random number generator.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I agree with you. I also think PokerStar is the best site. I also like 888 and PartyPoker.

NUGGEETTEE

NUGGEETTEE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love ACR for the freerolls and tourneys, the most action. Cash I like Bovada

ReoRekop

ReoRekop

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts