what is the best platform to play poker online?

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing on pokerstars since 2010 and i haven't any problem.
what other platform do you recommend?

:icon_joke:icon_joke

pokerstars is really an excellent platform, especially in relation to promotions, for a long time I was playing only at pokerstars, until I met natural8, there are several interesting freerolls and promotions.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play at pokerstars, 888poker and ACR. The 3 are good but I prefer the PS.

L

lolshovaments

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll play any man from any land any game he can name for any amount I can count, provided I like it.

- Puggy Pearson

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FullTilt back in the day was my favorite. Plenty of traffic, all types of games and great software. Can't play on PS being American, so Merge is mostly where I play. Traffic sucks and mostly evenings only that fill for SnGs.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like party poker and 888, although 888 seems to me to be on the downside but it is still one of my favorites, acr pleases me but I only hope that the site does not fall anymore, those 3 along with pokerstars the best:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I highly recommend you 888. This is a great site where there are plenty of daily freerolls with which you can easily build your bankroll.
Good luck.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The choice of games at the cash tables at PokerStars is truly great. Judge for yourself, here you can play not only the classic limit, unlimited, pot-limit Hold'em and Omaha, but also five-card poker with exchange, several varieties of Stud, more than five varieties of Draw Poker, five-card Omaha, as well as mixed games, such as HORSE, 8 games and Hold'em / Omaha. In the 888poker poker room, the choice of games for cash tables is somewhat more modest due to the smaller number of poker varieties - here you can play only in Hold'em, Omaha and Stud.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on several sites, but I find the least wait time for micro cash games on Pokerstars.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars is by far the best poker room in the world, the others are bad and others very bad to play, I don't know how they don't invest money to improve their poker room, I think that if they did this, pokerstars would have more competition.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars is a very good site to play. But if you want a new room or a softer room, I recommend partypoker or 888poker.

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have been playing on pokerstars since 2010 and i haven't any problem.
what other platform do you recommend?

with regards to promotions, game diversity and technology, no doubt pokerstars is the best.

Now, if you are looking to escape variance, and looking for tournaments with fewer people, my suggestion is:

ACR
party poker
888 Poker
natural8

Hope this helps ;)

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it doesn't have the best platform, but the one that you adapt to and like more

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
First - Pokerstars
Second - 888Poker

FastEddie777

FastEddie777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is my favorite. Tables are nice, flow of the game is smooth and there are plenty of options. GLTU

raul400368

raul400368

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, the best platform is pokerstars, and then 888 poker follows. In search of free rolls I have tried many. Another one that I liked is Natural 8:jd4::jd4::jd4:

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Pokerstars is my favourite.

Most sites that run Cardschat Freerolls are pretty good too - ACR BOL Party & 888.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Due to legal restrictions my choice is limited to pokerstars and bet365 so i play on pokerstars. Generally i am happy. Their support was rather slow and they had some lag problems initially during the quarantine but the caught up so i am happy.

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have always played on pokerstars. It is a very nice platform, so i will continue to play here for years.

What is the largest site in the world?

dylangarcia3

dylangarcia3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for all your answers see you soon!.
GOOD LUCK

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think pokerstars is the best and the most beautiful.
I tried to play in other places but they are very ugly to play, like for example, unibet, or betonline, or americas card room, for some reason these programs do not run on my computer, I think maybe it is because my computer is very old.
for now i will only play pokerstars and 888.

furnitura47

furnitura47

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really hate to say it, but PS is probably the best platform to date. Changes in a past couple of years made it less convenient and pleasant to play due to small number of normal freerolls and free stuff. Everybody thinks that they can afford things they provided players with before. But with all this terrible badbeats and inconvenience they are still bes in the business )