Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
17053851 $400 GTD - PLO 6-Max $1.65
17053851 $400 GTD - PLO 6-Max $1.65

I signed up to play and then ACR decided to shut down due to maintenance and I still have not received my refund after 4 complaints to GOD only knows who, still nobody has contacted me, WTF, man I am pissed.:reddy:

A

Amdho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday, after the maintenance, the fund back, i ask nothing, lot of peaple, lot big tourament. Normaly 24h the fund back. the other time i ask to the office support, always helpfull and fund back after minutes. thank you acr

emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yesterday, after the maintenance, the fund back, i ask nothing, lot of peaple, lot big tourament. Normaly 24h the fund back. the other time i ask to the office support, always helpfull and fund back after minutes. thank you acr

That's nice, I have not heard squat from anyone about it and NO REFUND for a game I never played one hand in.:icon_pale

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's nice, I have not heard squat from anyone about it and NO REFUND for a game I never played one hand in.:icon_pale

Please be so kind and provide me your username the tournament ID or hand ID or full name of the tournament and the buy-in by private message so, that I can send it to the team in charge to proceed with the refund.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am also waiting for refunds. I am certain they will take care of it. I imagine it takes a while to refund thousands of entries. I have received a few thus far. Ofc the biggest one is still not in my account lol.

emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Refund occurred, but I never should have had to ask, and they never responded to any of my emails, at least the rep got something done.:heeeellll

Please be so kind and provide me your username the tournament ID or hand ID or full name of the tournament and the buy-in by private message so, that I can send it to the team in charge to proceed with the refund.

I am also waiting for refunds. I am certain they will take care of it. I imagine it takes a while to refund thousands of entries. I have received a few thus far. Ofc the biggest one is still not in my account lol.

A

Amdho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why do you don t use live chat support? more fast answor. And refund come back in 24h or minutes. Now you have nice to ansrow to acr.