Weird things happen at Global Poker.

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I entered the $3.30 tournament at 10:45 pm CDT time. A few tables froze and other players continue to play on other tables, some tables were at 30/60 blind and others were at 100/200. When the break came at 11:45 pm all tables froze and the tournament was over and my buyin was stolen. This is the third time an event like this has happened in the past 2 weeks and took my money. Last time it was at cash games, $10 was taken from my account and the table was closed. In a different tournament, one table didn't get a break and continued to play and the tournament was not shutdown. Is the software broken and making many glitches or is someone hacking?

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anything like this happened to you at Global Poker? Please be truthful and don't make things up. I really would like to get some real answers to what is going on.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not sure what is going on, but have you emailed them?

Also, have you cleared cache and cookies on your computer recently?

That should not happen, especially at the ring game. Good luck.

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing Global for over a year now. Never had that happen.

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In a situation like this you need to contact Global Poker immediately, explain your situation and see if they can help you resolve your issue due to technical issues with the software. Best to contact them and explain so no one else has to experience the same problem as you did. Good luck.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
write to them, I'm sure your money is returned, I hope so, they have to take over if there was a software failure

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never seen any glitches.