Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mongani7 said:
Xdmanx707
1poker333 #1 freroll congrats again
I was wrong about you. Men like you in this site, keep guys like me wanting to keep doing what i can to help keep this site going Iwish i could help with this matter .all i can say is party pokers site will allow the same household play on their site just not at the same table however they will let you play a multi table tourny together .i know a friend and i were in the same site he lives in wa. state me in cal.they will not allow us to play at the same table he recomended me with the bonus incentives and right away they banned u two from playing together witch i like that way no temptation . it happens a'lot more than we know you also have to look at it from ther stand point of view .
at any time were two of the three accounts running the same time in the houshold???meaning logged in and playing poker on their site that is the question i have . any way i wish you luck if your in the right than you will win Iwill be paying att. to this area i would like to see the closier on this one.
Well thanks 4 your kind words took me a minute finger out why you would be wrong about me and then I remembered you don't like my sense of humor :)

M

miR-

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
peter1811 said:
That's not the first Site that's it's happen.

Once at RoyalVegasPoker they ask me the same Information.

My Everest Poker Account is blocked too.

I give a fuxx about it.

We got 100's of Poker Rooms and Everest should think of that.

They got this one Customer and the Customer got 100's of Poker Rooms to choose.

Sorry for you that you have this problems but never ever send them all the stuff they are asking for.

PS: My complaint is unanswered since over 4 weeks ( Kahnawake )....
As a note, Kahnawake is also the gaming commission in control of party poker.

miR

R

Rodidds888

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
well then...

I'm in practical law class, i will look into this matter

:icon_rend

M

miR-

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Snazzy I'm curious to know - I recall definately reading that having a photocopy of your credit card CVS number (it's only purpose being to verify that the person with the number indeed has the physical card handy).

Regardless I've moved on and given my money to other sites but I'm still grumpy they took my money - And I hadn't even attempted to withdraw it.

miR

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no response huh mir rotten french pole smokers! In other words they suk dirty french c**** ... Sorry things haven't worked out better, just another reason for us to question the legitamacy of online gaming commisions. You at the very least deserved a response. You went about it the the best way you could though.

S

sugarnspice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its sounds like a scam

i think that sight might be a fraud, i would definatley turn that signt in regarldeless ofyour ID they let you start that acct with nothing why keep it now, i would do something before they scam somoene else... up to you thought gl all the tables:willy:

mongani7

mongani7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
xdmanx007 said:
Well thanks 4 your kind words took me a minute finger out why you would be wrong about me and then I remembered you don't like my sense of humor :)
your sense of humor is just fine i didnt know you is all