W.S.O.P.

G

gazoo14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
W.S.O.P. to me just might be the absolute worst all-a-round online poker site I have ever come across. Here are my reasons: 1st= have you ever tried calling them on the phone? All I ever get is A person on the other end who speaks broken English and always has there phone turned down to low. (the English speaking strikes me as odd because all the players must be from the U.S.A. where last I checked English was the language. 2nd= Have you ever checked the lobby under new players freerolls. Each and every day there are at least 15 new players playing in the $100.00 new player freeroll yet the w.s.o.p. is not growing at all. Are people just signing up depositing $10.00 playing in the freeroll then leaving the site? Cause they are not playing any live action. The same amount of games at the same limit with the same players each and every day for quite some time now. And 3rd= I noticed under tournaments/special w.s.o.p. is offering all these big buy-in tournaments in September and all they are offering is 7 NLH tournaments and 3 Omaha. No Omaha hi/lo. Not A one. That to me tells me they don't give A dayam about there players and because of that attitude the players suffer.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm glad I never got into it, i only play in PS