VIP Grinders?

V

vladdracul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody play on this site? They sent me an email so I went to the site and tried to set up an account. It did the rigmarole and said it would send an email for me to click on to activate my account. So far, SOP. But I never get an email to verify so I contact them. They tell me they had to activate my account "manually" for some reason they would not disclose but the email they sent that in had a red warning by google across the top warning me of malicious email and to avoid this outfit! Why did they have to manually activate my account and why is google waving a red flag at me about them? Anybody play there and are they legit?

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What room are you talking about?[emoji32]

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Anybody play on this site? They sent me an email so I went to the site and tried to set up an account. It did the rigmarole and said it would send an email for me to click on to activate my account. So far, SOP. But I never get an email to verify so I contact them. They tell me they had to activate my account "manually" for some reason they would not disclose but the email they sent that in had a red warning by google across the top warning me of malicious email and to avoid this outfit! Why did they have to manually activate my account and why is google waving a red flag at me about them? Anybody play there and are they legit?

the first time I hear about such a poker room. Personally, my opinion is, to play at well-known poker tables, I think you should not get involved with poker communities unknown to you and lose your precious time

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I haven’t seen such a poker room. But with that name, there is a poker site that holds various promotions to attract new players to online poker. Perhaps you write about him? But this is definitely not a poker room. Probably you need to specify the site address in more detail to avoid confusion.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been a member of VIP Grinders for a few years now, they are legit. Once you join, you can open poker accounts at several poker sites (like party poker, Betsson, etc.). By creating a poker account thru VIP Grinders, you will be allowed to play in the VIP Grinders freeroll. Make sure you get your new poker accounts tagged or you will not be able to play in the freeroll.