Very Strange Occurrence Today

oldgrinder63

oldgrinder63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing on donk club wpt in a 100 dollar turney and in one hand I had Q,8 and limped in, the blinds were like 75-150 and a player went all in for his last 250, ends up with one caller and myself 3 way hand. Other player has I know now Q,4 off-. Flop Q,8,4 rainbow I bet pot limit called by player, turn is a K forgot what suit but other player had no flush or strait draws, I shove all in player calls then the river is another K, So we push as we both have QQ,KK with a 8 kicker. The all in hand had zip. 1st the side pot is split the small one, then the rest of the pot goes to this other player with q,4, I was like WTF I rechecked in chat notes to be sure I was not going senile and it confirmed what I knew, so I am writing stuff down to get as much documentation as possible then after like a couple of minutes it adjusted itself and the chips were put back in my stack. Never seen anything like that ever, any comments?

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am not sure if I am following, the money was put back in your stack? That doesn't seem like that would happen.