Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello I'm looking to play in the tournament Beno of ATSR but see that there are different dates for the tournament Day 1 A 1 B 1 W with single entrance. Which just needs to register?

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm not sure exactly what you are asking. You want to play a freezeout tournament with two Day 1's, but don't know which to enter?

If that is the case, you should enter the day that is best for you in terms of convenience. Unless you can determine that one day is better than the other by expected number of entrants, or their skill level, which may be impossible without being very familiar with the site and expected field.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello I'm looking to play in the tournament Beno of ATSR but see that there are different dates for the tournament Day 1 A 1 B 1 W with single entrance. Which just needs to register?

Hi, thanks for your interest in our Venom $6 million event, this is a multi-day event. Four separate Day 1 options, and the option to get into it for free.

Day 1A: Wednesday, November 27th, 1pm ET
Day 1B: Sunday, December 1st, 1pm ET
Day 1C: Wednesday, December 4th, 11am ET
Day 1D: Sunday, December 8th, 1pm ET
Day 2: Monday, December 9th, 1pm ET
Day 3: Tuesday, December 10th, 1pm ET
Final Table: Wednesday, December 11th, 5pm ET

Also, you can get a seat through Step and Skip tournaments, depending of what you prefer.
With Step tourneys, you can lock in your Venom seat by working your way through 6 Steps.

But with Skip tourneys, you can move ahead much faster, much sooner.

That’s because Skip tourneys pay out tickets to higher Steps or Skips. For example, a Skip 4 tournament pays out tickets to Skip 6 or Step 6, letting you bypass Step 5.

Find all the information you need about the Venom in our site:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/the-venom/#on-demand-skips

Wish you the best of luck!