Venom Payouts

S

Slavas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

I recently free rolled my way to a $2,650 Venom ticket and was interested to see how the last payouts were structured.....(from 1st to min cash).......i tried to search this but could only find top 8 payouts and also that 352nd was the bubble.

I was finally led to the ACR Site were i was advised to message customer support to ask for full payouts which i did.....the consultant then asked me if i had played in the last Venom event which i explained i hadn't but had won a ticket to the upcoming and was interested to see the payout's min cash etc.....he then advised me for security reason's they couldn't supply me the information.....I then asked if i could at least see the payouts WITHOUT screen names and received the SAME reply....don't understand how this would be an issue and find it rather odd?

does anyone know where i can find this information?

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi guys,

I recently free rolled my way to a $2,650 Venom ticket and was interested to see how the last payouts were structured.....(from 1st to min cash).......i tried to search this but could only find top 8 payouts and also that 352nd was the bubble.

I was finally led to the ACR Site were i was advised to message customer support to ask for full payouts which i did.....the consultant then asked me if i had played in the last Venom event which i explained i hadn't but had won a ticket to the upcoming and was interested to see the payout's min cash etc.....he then advised me for security reason's they couldn't supply me the information.....I then asked if i could at least see the payouts WITHOUT screen names and received the SAME reply....don't understand how this would be an issue and find it rather odd?

does anyone know where i can find this information?

Okay this is what ya do... The last Venom had 2,553 entries, so figure about the same this time (at least in the ballpark)
Now go to the ACR lobby, and find the Day 1's listed under that you will see the day 2 listed, open the Day 2 lobby (it has date of Mon09 Dec, 2019) after you open the lobby Click on the blue "PRIZE STRUCTURE" button.... A popup window will open about half way down and right of center you will see a small window where number of players will go, click on that and a dropdown menu appears scroll down and click on 2431-2592 because 2,553 entries of last venom falls in that range. After you click on that the payouts will be listed at the bottom of the same window. The 1st place is wrong because 1st is 1 million guaranteed but other than that should be close.

I have a free ticket as well.. Good luck to both of us :)