Is venom freeroll gone from ACR?

C

chiran

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just playing yesterday, and I won 1 ticket to level 2 as well. But I cant see it today. I am missing it.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The Venom free rolls are only promoted intermittently I believe. So they ran through this past weekend and it will be a spell before they feature again.

In the interim, its the free rolls on demand every few hours.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Yup they were only on there through the weekend. Just something you have to keep an eye on if they decide to bring them out again for a few days at a time. At first I thought it might have been something they put on as a "we're sorry" gift of sorts for the update delays they had on April 1, but according to DS3, sounds like they've offered these in the past as well.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was just playing yesterday, and I won 1 ticket to level 2 as well. But I cant see it today. I am missing it.

Hi and thanks for your interest in our Venom freerolls, for the time being they are off the lobby, due to site's traffic, eventually will be back (soon) ;)

Best of luck since now!

ACR Rep,

T

ThisCuteAsianGuy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i was so sad for the last day, they got rid of them. i was so deep in 3 of them.. and could've gotten my last three tickets..

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
Hi and thanks for your interest in our Venom freerolls, for the time being they are off the lobby, due to site's traffic, eventually will be back (soon) ;)

Best of luck since now!

ACR Rep,

Thanks for replying here. Looking forward to that freeroll

R

rasam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

they ran it exactly when i didnt have time to play any of it :)) :D

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
they ran it exactly when i didnt have time to play any of it :)) :D

Well thanks to the ACR Rep response, it sounds like it may eventually return one day, so that's something worth looking forward to! I only got to play in 1 or 2 when they were last up, but I like that it offered prizes to the top 10 rather than just 1, which of course gives players a better chance at winning but also ensures that it doesn't take forever to finish to get down to one final winner.

bylly3

bylly3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, I miss Venom Freerolls too.
I don't know if playing freerolls is a good idea to improve your poker skills, but Venom freerolls were so funny. :)

I hope they come back again soon.